IMG_1580.jpeg
    247.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: BMC and LSCII

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
He was an average QB in his rookie year and now doesn’t belong in the league. A ridiculous progression.
Sure but what do you expect when Bill gives him shit to throw to and then saddles him with his two f***ing moron friends that had zero experience running an offense? Bill hung Brady out to dry continually with zero help most seasons, the difference was Brady was good enough to cover it up and Jones is not. His coaching is bad but the post Brady era has really exposed Bill as a horrendous gm. This entire run reminds me of how indignant Bill got when Brady suggested with his age he needed help and couldn't do it all by himself anymore.

Last edited:

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I am interested to see how the combine and individual workouts process works out because if you can get Daniels at the top of round 2, taking Harrison is a must. Like McCarthy in that spot too. But if they’re going to fall into the back end of round 1, I’d take Maye. You could always trade up back into the end of round 1 but I think you need all the picks you have to rebuild this properly.

Stay far the f*** away from Williams. Total headcase.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
There is only one game left on the schedule the Patriots can win and it's the last game of the season.

The New England Patriots will be 2-14 going into that game and firmly in contention for #1 overall pick.

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015

That is exactly who the Giants has playing for them. An undrafted free-agent living in his parents basement 12 miles from the Meadowlands. (maybe I exaggerate, a little, but still)

And the Pats with their vaunted 1st Round Draft QB -- lost. Whatever potential Mac had -- it's gone, this team has ruined him. Those interceptions would lose a high-school QB his job, never mind a NFL one. His post-game interview he looks completely defeated, he knows it's over. Bill will prolly drag him out till the end of the season since he has nobody else, but he's done. I don't think any (other) team would take him on as reclamation project/practice squad backup at this point.

Still don't completely blame Mac, this team is garbage in all aspects of the offense, Actually that's an insult to garbage as I'm not even sure Mahomes could drag this team to a wining record.

---

GDT threads should start including Carolina and Arizona games as they're the principal "opponents" for the #1 draft pick.

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Still don't completely blame Mac, this team is garbage in all aspects of the offense, Actually that's an insult to garbage as I'm not even sure Mahomes could drag this team to a wining record.
The pats have 6 "one score" losses. If you don't think mahomes is worth one more score per game than mac.....

mxcrossb

Mar 29, 2023
Osaka
Ok I watched the game with the sound off, due to some technical problems, so I’m not exactly sure how bad the weather is, though clearly guys struggled. But that detail will likely be left out when I sometime tell my future grandkids about this game. It was a tank for the ages, both of our QBs throwing right to the other team, and a last minute FG miss to rescue defeat from the jaws of victory.

Somehow I still just like watching the Patriots. The blow outs have been rough of course, but I’ll watch them be terrible if there’s at least some drama to be had. Elliott isn’t guy right now, I hope we earn him a pay day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad