OT: Other Sports Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Great Korean GP today in Formula 1.
Worth watching for sure as a replay if you missed it.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Gah....Fantasy Football Problems!

Who to start in my FLEX position

Knowshon
James Jones
Gio Bernard

Anyone care to lend their advice?

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
It's close between Knowshon and Bernard. I'm going to lean Bernard here. His role is only increasing while I have the feeling the Broncos are going to pull a switcheroo some week. Still, it's close and I'd be happy with either one.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
It's close between Knowshon and Bernard. I'm going to lean Bernard here. His role is only increasing while I have the feeling the Broncos are going to pull a switcheroo some week. Still, it's close and I'd be happy with either one.

Use this: http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/rushing/sort/rushingYards/position/defense/order/false

Dallas looks like they protect well agains the run... probably not Knowshon

EDIT: you can change to receiving, etc. up top.

I also have MJD, but he's been riding the bench because he has done pretty much nothing this year...

I went with Gio last week but he didn't do much for me (whereas Moreno would've won me the game) but I already have Peyton and Welker starting, I don't really want to be watching the Broncos game and hoping for a Moreno TD, because nothing thrills me more than watching Peyton be Peyton.

So, I'm still in a last-minute bind here.

FLEX

Gio
MJD
Knowshon
James Jones

Ugh...#StackedTeamProblems

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I like this site for rankings and analysis: http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nfl/44618/57/week-5-rankings?pg=2

They do give the edge to Knowshon and I agree MJD is not a good option at this point.

Yeah I saw that earlier....I just struggle with having too much from one team in Fantasy Football...and I already have Peyton, Welker and the Broncos Defense starting today (as well as Julius Thomas but I went back to Jordan Cameron this week and did not get the results I expected)...

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Makes sense because if it ends up a low scoring game or something you are really in trouble. I go back to my original pick of Bernard, he's only going to get more and more involved.

That's who I have in right now....and the more time goes by the more I'm likely to keep him in.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I saw the two TDs :facepalm:

One got called back, but he still got 17 fantasy points in the league that I have him in.

Amazingly, I'm only down by 10 points right now in that league with Peyton, Welker and the Bronco D/ST left to play. On the other side my opponent has Cam Newton, Boldin, Antonio Gates and the 49ers D/ST left...should be a tight game

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Oh ok I didn't realize that. Green Bay had so many points I didn't know they called it back. I'm not sure the Broncos brought their A game today. Could be interesting. Hopefully Peyton and Welker pickup the slack.

avs1dacup

Jan 25, 2003
Denver, CO
Visit site
Been saying it since before the pre season. This teams defense is going to kill them. They can't keep giving up multiple huge yard plays every game. Eventually, the offense is going to be stopped and they'll be screwed.

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Sounds as if there were more Broncos (than Cowboys) fans in the crowd.

Seriously, no matter how good of a run Hillman has, I'm ALWAYS afraid he's going to fumble the ball.

Last edited:

Kschey

Avs/BorussiaDortmund
Jul 4, 2010
Moreno with an amazing quarter. Really happy for him.

WOW, Manning got me there! :D

Last edited:

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Wow....

INT at the WORST possible time, and I don't know why he's throwing to Decker.

The Defense is going to lose us this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad