OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies... V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
The Rodgers deal will be interesting. He’s still under contract for I think 2 years. They’re not going to trade him to the NFC. If he wanted to come to Denver and threatened to sit anywhere else, the Packers are kind of at a crossroads. They’re way way over the cap (like $50 million) and Rodgers would save them $25m. That’s even before they try to keep Adams around. If Rodgers wanted to be a super prick he could force their hand to trade him to Denver on a below average deal. It’s gonna be an interesting negotiation. Green Bay practically needs to get rid of Rodgers.

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Any situation where the Broncos get Devante Adams and get rid of Jerry Jeudy, regardless of the QB, is a win. Throw in Rodgers then you have a slam dunk. No questions asked.

Is being known as the place where All-World QB's go when they are old and need to win the Superbowl a bad thing?

Elway
Manning
Rodgers

My only question is who's next ;)

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Any situation where the Broncos get Devante Adams and get rid of Jerry Jeudy, regardless of the QB, is a win. Throw in Rodgers then you have a slam dunk. No questions asked.

Is being known as the place where All-World QB's go when they are old and need to win the Superbowl a bad thing?

Elway
Manning
Rodgers
Turner
Morton
Flacco

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Jokic is going to go down in NBA history as even more underrated than Tim Duncan. And probably by a long shot. It’s crazy the coverage and accolades that LeFraud gets despite not being the best in his own conference.

Reactions: AvsWraith

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Jokiic’s 69th Triple double
820.jpeg

Reactions: AvsWraith

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Jokic is going to go down in NBA history as even more underrated than Tim Duncan. And probably by a long shot. It’s crazy the coverage and accolades that LeFraud gets despite not being the best in his own conference.
I love him, but I really wouldn't compare him to Duncan. Duncan was one of the best post defenders of all time, Nikola pales in comparison there. Jokic is the heir of ex-Yu big men who played like he does, Plecas, Cosic, Rada, Divac to a degree etc. That's what happens when you play every position and when fundamentals are drilled into you from young age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad