OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies... V

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Man, the racist remark he put in that email was bad enough (and yes I know it was from a decade ago, it's still really bad) but the shit regarding the cheerleaders...that's beyond horrible.

Bye Chucky. Somewhere Marquette King is having a laugh at your expense.
The WFT stuff is literally sex trafficking. The stuff Gruden said clearly deserves repercussions but the cheerleader stuff deserves infinitely more attention than it’s getting.

Reactions: madman

AvsFanInMichigan

“Thank you, thank you, thank you!”
Apr 16, 2018
Michigan
Man, the racist remark he put in that email was bad enough (and yes I know it was from a decade ago, it's still really bad) but the shit regarding the cheerleaders...that's beyond horrible.

Bye Chucky. Somewhere Marquette King is having a laugh at your expense.
And with all of that the homophobic remarks he made. When I read that yesterday I didn’t think he’d last the week then he was canned an hour later

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Unfortunately I don’t think this stuff is limited to Jon Gruden and the WFT (or even the NFL)
Nope. I’m sure every sports league has a ton of skeletons. Hopefully nothing as bad as the WFT cheerleader stuff though, that’s some of the worst stuff I’ve seen.

Reactions: Pokecheque

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Nope. I’m sure every sports league has a ton of skeletons. Hopefully nothing as bad as the WFT cheerleader stuff though, that’s some of the worst stuff I’ve seen.

I just can't believe the league is allowing Dan Snyder to hang around like the festering pustule that he is. There's so many strikes against him. When the NBA had their Donald Sterling problem, they took care of it quickly. The NFL booted that owner of the Panthers pretty quickly as well. It isn't hard to find someone with deep pockets and broker a sale. Just get him the f*** out of here.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
I just can't believe the league is allowing Dan Snyder to hang around like the festering pustule that he is. There's so many strikes against him. When the NBA had their Donald Sterling problem, they took care of it quickly. The NFL booted that owner of the Panthers pretty quickly as well. It isn't hard to find someone with deep pockets and broker a sale. Just get him the f*** out of here.

festering pustule...nice!

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
The Raiders in turmoil with an interim coach are too ripe a target. If the Broncos lose this Fangio and Shummur need to be fired.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The Raiders in turmoil with an interim coach are too ripe a target. If the Broncos lose this Fangio and Shummur need to be fired.
Well since Bridgywater can't even hit open receivers, I'm gonna predict a loss after watching the first quarter.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Another garbage first half. losing to a team that was mired in controversy all week.

Reactions: sethro109

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Another garbage first half. losing to a team that was mired in controversy all week.
Fangio keeps allowing horrible miss matches out there. Johnson is too big to be covering that RB. Just like Von was forced to chase that WR last week. Our defensive players are good, but you can't have a guy thats 235+ trying to keep up with guys that are 140 or lower.

Reactions: bl02

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Another half of the Broncos regressing. I don't understand how you can get worse every week. It's truly remarkable.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Honestly at this point I'd willing accept any local high school coaching staff over the mess of coaches the Broncos cart out there every week.

Reactions: sethro109

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
I was optimistic that the offense would be average, but I really thought the defense would be good. Wrong on both. Some key injuries aren't helping.

And what a dumb challenge Vic

Edit: two dumb challenges

Last edited:

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Seriously. F*** Fangio and the whole Broncos coaching and management staff. This is the type of loss that should have serious repercussions, but everyone knows nothing will come of it.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Lamb>>>>Ruggs>>Jeudy (When he's actually on the field playing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad