Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
I really don't think the Jags hiring Pederson was a horrible choice. It certainly could not have been any worse than their last coaching hire. I knew that one was gonna be a disaster from the get-go, though I underestimated how much drama Urban Outfitters was going to generate off the field.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I really don't think the Jags hiring Pederson was a horrible choice. It certainly could not have been any worse than their last coaching hire. I knew that one was gonna be a disaster from the get-go, though I underestimated how much drama Urban Outfitters was going to generate off the field.

I mean gee only one title as a head coach. These other OCs in name only won a title too recently. I can see the backlash forming already...

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
the Jags wouldn’t fire their GM and nobody except Pederson was willing to work with him. Yesterday it came out that the owner sat in one of the interviews and asked the candidate if they were willing to work with the GM. It wouldn’t have been so bad had the GM not been sitting in the interview with them. Awkward. Byron Leftwich had the coach job all wrapped up but the rumors say he refused to work with their GM and eventually pulled himself out of consideration. Their GM is a power tripping douchebag from all the stories.

MaKarter

Big Game Bo
Jun 21, 2019
Fort Collins CO
Davon Reed has been really good. Barton is what he is. Decent, but not great as a 4th scorer. Absolutely should not be your team's #2 guy.

Jokic literally gets better every game he plays. I don't know when it will stop, I hope he wins a Championship for Denver.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Davon Reed has been really good. Barton is what he is. Decent, but not great as a 4th scorer. Absolutely should not be your team's #2 guy.

Jokic literally gets better every game he plays. I don't know when it will stop, I hope he wins a Championship for Denver.

Trade Barton, and save yourself some horrible turnovers.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
Rumors going around that Kyler Murray might be available, if so I'd rather take a shot on him than 40 year old Rodgers.

At age 24 Murray is a much wiser investment, as he could turn in to a 10-12 year solution. Instead of a couple wild card losses from Rodgers.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Rumors going around that Kyler Murray might be available, if so I'd rather take a shot on him than 40 year old Rodgers.

At age 24 Murray is a much wiser investment, as he could turn in to a 10-12 year solution. Instead of a couple wild card losses from Rodgers.
I really like Murray, but those type of QBs barely ever last 10-12 years. Hell most likely blow out a knee and never be the same player again.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I really like Murray, but those type of QBs barely ever last 10-12 years. Hell most likely blow out a knee and never be the same player again.
I guess for me Rodgers plays at best 3 seasons, and we probably see a steep decline in year 3.

Murray age 24 hopefully can get to age 32-34, and you've already doubled what you got from Rodgers.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta

Where are these rumours coming from? The guy was in MVP contention this season before he got injured. There's no way Arizona trades him.

Reactions: MaKarter

Islay1989

Feb 24, 2020
Where are these rumours coming from? The guy was in MVP contention this season before he got injured. There's no way Arizona trades him.
He is throwing a pissy fit and unfollowed the Cards on IG. Kid is a gamer, but I think he also might prove to be a handful seeing his sideline antics and now this.

MacWinnon

Jul 2, 2012
Mountains, Somewhere
Charlottesville
Trump
the NFL (long history there)
America being built off the backs of slaves
Newly passed restricted voting laws aimed at disenfranchising minority voters in the states of Georgia (heavily African-American population) and Texas.

Do...do you want me to go on or is that enough?
It's racist for you to think minorities can't obtain an ID. And Jesus, Trump? Reeeeee

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Interesting to see the Holy Trinity in Brooklyn is soon getting busted up because Harden isn’t good enough, Durant isn’t healthy enough, and Kyrie isn’t mentally stable enough.

Speaking of not good enough anymore…WTF happened to Russ? I wasn’t never a fan of the guy but Good Lord…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad