OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
There's a reason why Oregon didn't let Nix pass down the field.

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
I’m ok with the Bo Nix pick. His age is the only thing that bothers me somewhat.

But he seems like he could thrive in a Payton offense.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I’m gonna go on record here that nix will be a bust

Does Peyton offenses expect their qb’s to read defenses. Cause everything I’ve read said he can’t. Doesn’t have good footwork, I don’t like qbs running with the ball.

Last edited:
Reactions: katfude

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
What's wrong with you people? This team is nothing without a QB. No TE or CB is going to win shit for us.
Bro, Bo Nix ducked the SEC because they play defense. Wow, you did well in the PAC-12? Neat.

Homie woulda been a 6th round pick if he stayed at Auburn and continued to get exposed.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Bro, Bo Nix ducked the SEC because they play defense. Wow, you did well in the PAC-12? Neat.

Homie woulda been a 6th round pick if he stayed at Auburn and continued to get exposed.
He sure as hell has a better chance at helping the Broncos than any TE would have.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Im good with Nix, Wilson and Stidham going into this year. Any three of those guys could realistically win the QB job. Way better than the trash we have had coming through here lately.

Maybe most importantly, if we got crap QB performance this year, there will be alternatives and no bloated egos.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
A snowball's chance in hell, maybe
If we drafted Bowers, who gets him the ball? Zach Wilson? That just a waste of talent. The Broncos have to find a QB. Without one nothing else matters. No coach, RB, WR, CB, DB, TE is going to help. Today's NFL revolves around the QB position. Without one, there’s nothing to hope for. I think with who was left, Nix provided us the best chance of any form of success.

Unless you wanted to tank for next year's draft, but furthering this pointless limbo the Broncos are in right now should be the priority. I don't care if it was a gamble, keep picking QB's until one works.

Reactions: Bensch88

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
If we drafted Bowers, who gets him the ball? Zach Wilson? That just a waste of talent. The Broncos have to find a QB. Without one nothing else matters. No coach, RB, WR, CB, DB, TE is going to help. Today's NFL revolves around the QB position. Without one, there’s nothing to hope for. I think with who was left, Nix provided us the best chance of any form of success.

Unless you wanted to tank for next year's draft, but furthering this pointless limbo the Broncos are in right now should be the priority. I don't care if it was a gamble, keep picking QB's until one works.
Fishing out a 2nd round turd ain't the solution either.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
Doesn't matter anyway. Bo Nix sucks, Zach Wilson sucks, and Stidham sucks as well. We will be right back here picking at #10 to #12 again next year.

Wish we had traded back to try and get a 2nd.

Reactions: katfude

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad