OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
idc, give DeAndre Jordan a life time contract.

Easily the 2nd best free agent signing in team history.

Reactions: katfude

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Man tough result...Rockies got shut out at home to the Mariners.

LeBron's leg were gone by the 2nd half, he was just standing in the corner on offense.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I see the Rockies are on a solid 32 win pace, and yet they are still not the worst team. What a joke of a franchise. Too bad the Monforts can't be forced to sell the franchise.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
19 free throw attempts for the Lakers, 6 for the Nuggets.
IMG_1555.gif

Bensch88

Jan 15, 2012
Germany
Its really not funny being a Man Utd Fan the last few years but this season has really hit rock bottom. I hope the Avs will perform better

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
It’s really not funny being a Man Utd Fan the last few years but this season has really hit rock bottom. I hope the Avs will perform better
I beg to differ. Being a United fan is hilarious at this point. Literally burst out laughing at several points in that match.

Now it is so not fun at all that I have more fun watching Forest underperform and mired in a relegation battle than I do watching United.

Sadly don’t think we’re going to see a better performance out of the Avs no matter how much I dream of it

Reactions: Bensch88

Bensch88

Jan 15, 2012
Germany
I beg to differ. Being a United fan is hilarious at this point. Literally burst out laughing at several points in that match.

Now it is so not fun at all that I have more fun watching Forest underperform and mired in a relegation battle than I do watching United.

Sadly don’t think we’re going to see a better performance out of the Avs no matter how much I dream of it
I was in a shock during todays match, could not even raise an eyebrow after the penalties. They are so f***ing bad.

But yeah i get that watching Forest is somewhat entertaining. At least you are feeling something. Watching United just is a torture for me right now. During my nearly 25 years of being a Fan i just missed a handful of games but now i feel so disconnected to everything in this Club. Its really sad

Reactions: GeoRox89

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I was in a shock during todays match, could not even raise an eyebrow after the penalties. They are so f***ing bad.

But yeah i get that watching Forest is somewhat entertaining. At least you are feeling something. Watching United just is a torture for me right now. During my nearly 25 years of being a Fan i just missed a handful of games but now i feel so disconnected to everything in this Club. Its really sad
They were so firmly 1A/1B in my head after 25 years of cheering for United (cause Forest just wasn’t accessible before streaming got a lot bigger) going into that December game that I thought I’d be fairly neutral but slight Forest lean. Turns out I can’t even remember the last time I got that excited for a match that’s how much the last few years turned 1A/1B into very clear 1/2

Bensch88

Jan 15, 2012
Germany
They were so firmly 1A/1B in my head after 25 years of cheering for United (cause Forest just wasn’t accessible before streaming got a lot bigger) going into that December game that I thought I’d be fairly neutral but slight Forest lean. Turns out I can’t even remember the last time I got that excited for a match that’s how much the last few years turned 1A/1B into very clear 1/2
Thats cool. So you're from the UK?

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
Thats cool. So you're from the UK?
No. I’ve always lived in Canada. Just most of the extended family (from the side I’m close to) still lives in Nottingham and for once (other than the Grizzlies pre-move) I embraced the team I’m supposed to

United happened as a kid because we had close family friends who were huge Chelsea supporters (they were from the area before moving here) so we created a funny little rivalry (that I ended up on the better end of until the last decade)

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
The new jerseys are fine. Not amazing, but better imo

More importantly they brought back the classics (which should be primaries but oh well)

Reactions: GeoRox89

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Scheffler is more than double the #2 in golf rankings... this hasn't been done since prime Tiger. Also Korda with 5 straight including a major... hasn't been done since Sorenstam. We are seeing dominance in golf that we haven't seen for a long time.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Scheffler is more than double the #2 in golf rankings... this hasn't been done since prime Tiger. Also Korda with 5 straight including a major... hasn't been done since Sorenstam. We are seeing dominance in golf that we haven't seen for a long time.

Scottie doesn’t even have to try and wins by 3. Really incredible stuff. Hope he keeps it going at the PGA and we can have a real grand slam chance.

Also Nelly has the perfect swing. Such a great move.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad