OT: Other Sports aka the Rockies demoted to AAA thread XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Japan beating the Bokke is the biggest upset in Rugby World Cup history and it has a shot of being the biggest upset in sports history.

AdamCalderHero

Jul 20, 2010
Coventry, England
Japan beating the Bokke is the biggest upset in Rugby World Cup history and it has a shot of being the biggest upset in sports history.

snip vids

That Japan game was incredible. They've gone from never winning a game in the world cup to beating the 2 times champs. I was rooting for them so hard and now there going to get a huge boost before hosting it 2019

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
If Lamar Miller could do anything...that'd be great.

Also, what a letdown, Fantasy wise, for Mike Evans owners...sheesh he got jack-squat.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
**** that guy

<---mike evans owner

Yeah, so am I.

I'm currently down 41-66, but my opponent has had most of his players already play, only Forsett is playing now, and then his Kicker (Mason Crosby) after that. I still have Luck, Lacy, Graham, and Gore left to play...I'm hoping for a comeback, but it may not happen if my people continue underperforming.

I went with New England's D/ST today, and because of their sack totals, and INT's, they got me 23 points, but obviously since every point matters, playing Denver's would have been better (they got 29).

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Sorry, I'll take responsibility for that one. After this definitely keep playing Denver.

Man, the Eagles are killing me. What a dumpster fire.

No, I could have still played Denver, and it wasn't like it was a complete disaster starting New England. I ultimately went with them because I felt that Rex and the Bills just gave that team a crap-ton of motivational quotes all week...and it looks like I Wasn't too far off. They got like 8 sacks and 3 INT's, if they could have stopped them on at least one drive, it would have been even better.

But Denver's D/ST just looks nice and rough and tough to play against.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Weeden, Bradford/Sanchise , Eli, and Cousins fighting for the NFC East, yeah!!!!!!

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Sorry, I'll take responsibility for that one. After this definitely keep playing Denver.

Man, the Eagles are killing me. What a dumpster fire.

Don't.... :cry:

I will never ever again watch any kind of preseason game. Or give a crap about the result.

Unbelievable. 3 weeks ago I really thought that this kind of offensive performance would not be possible under Kelly.

GM Kelly has been a disaster so far.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
I had the freaking Ravens defense today. Oakland put up 37 points on them.

Had Hyde on the bench last week when he went nuts, played him this week and he got hurt. I'm still probably going to win overall though, thanks to Edelman and Peterson.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
I entered this GB/SEA game down 45-67....

I'm down 45-78.

Seattle won't throw to Graham, and Lacy suffered an injury. I am in utter disbelief that I entered this game down by 22, having Luck, Lacy, Graham, and Gore all left to play, and have the SAME score I had going into it.

[EDIT]

Oh look, Seattle gooning it up after their QB throws an INT.

Last edited:

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
I thought somehow Pete Carroll would make Jimmy Graham and Russell Wilson magic with Russell running bootlegs and either running or dumping off to Jimmy. But instead they can't run the ball for *{%]* because Graham is in there. Should have seen that one coming. Carroll may have gotten a little too cute with their roster this year.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
That Japan game was incredible. They've gone from never winning a game in the world cup to beating the 2 times champs. I was rooting for them so hard and now there going to get a huge boost before hosting it 2019

I enjoyed it, saw Wales yesterday, but they basically rolled out their #2 team and still won comfortably, AB's came out on fire and then just stopped playing and were sloppy as hell, still a win is a win and they basically clinched #1 in their group with that win against the Pumas.

The biggest game for me is Ireland - France, I hope Ireland wins so that they avoid AB's in the 1st knockout round. Group A will be lots of fun.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
If Lamar Miller could do anything...that'd be great.

Also, what a letdown, Fantasy wise, for Mike Evans owners...sheesh he got jack-squat.

Ugh you have no idea.

I had Latavius Murray and Amari Cooper on my bench who posted 14.7 and 17.9 points respectively while I had Keenan Allen and Lamar Miller in who posted -0.4 (yup a negative WR'er) and 4.2 points each.

I trail my opponent by 35 points heading into tonight and I am the only one with anybody playing tonight and that one player is Andrew Luck. Would have had a W easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad