OT: Other Sports aka the Rockies demoted to AAA thread XXII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Still kind of a newbie when it comes to the NFL but man that game last night, what a finish!!!

Good to know that the O-Line should get better eventually.

It seems to me that besides Sanders and DT, Manning doesn't have a lot of solid targets. Am I out to lunch in suggesting that guys like Green, Caldwell and Norwood just haven't been more than 'meh' as far as secondary targets for Manning to throw to?

It is important to remember they are 5 days into the season and played two good pass rushing teams.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Still kind of a newbie when it comes to the NFL but man that game last night, what a finish!!!

Good to know that the O-Line should get better eventually.

It seems to me that besides Sanders and DT, Manning doesn't have a lot of solid targets. Am I out to lunch in suggesting that guys like Green, Caldwell and Norwood just haven't been more than 'meh' as far as secondary targets for Manning to throw to?

Yeah that's fair. Oh the days when we had so many targets with Decker, Julius, Welker... But yeah Julius just can't stay healthy, some guys just are like that.

Norwood might in time, the tight ends might turn out to be a bit more productive but yeah that aspect doesn't help either.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Yeah that's fair. Oh the days when we had so many targets with Decker, Julius, Welker... But yeah Julius just can't stay healthy, some guys just are like that.

Norwood might in time, the tight ends might turn out to be a bit more productive but yeah that aspect doesn't help either.

Thank god Welker isn't on the team anymore. Couldn't stand him

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
My panic button on the offense is after week 4. Detroit had a good D last year and a lot of sacks. Thankfully Nastompica Suh is in Miami now.

Minny not so much.

But if they can't move on Cleveland and Oakland then it's a sign of catastrophe.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
That running draws and screen passes. Everyone knows I hate the screen game, but it's utility is putting the pass rush on its heels.

I think that's one thing they have not replaced since Moreno left. Moreno never really impressed me much but he was pretty good as a receiving RB.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Rocky Mountain Showdown today. CSU or CU?

I got CU but that's cause my sister goes there and I grew up like 15 minutes from campus.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
Rams need to play Key at quarterback. Stevens lacks in arm strength and general playmaking ability.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
CU definitely going winless in the Pac 12 again.
@ Oregon State and @ Washington State are their best chances.

CU also plays Utah tough for some reason, so that's a toss up. I thought CSU would blow us out.

Ed McCaffrey's son is doing work against USC right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad