OT: Other Sports 81

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
I think the Cubs are out of gas. I do not see a scenario in which the Cubs can hang on to their playoff spot. If the Cubs did indeed miss the playoffs, I hope they eliminated before the end of the season series. Do not want those bastards to say they eliminted the Cubs from the playoffs.

Last edited:

plasmonresonance

Jul 28, 2015
Missouri Tigers spike the ball at 39yd line to stop clock at 8 sec. They proceed to stand around for some unknown reason as play clock runs out, 5 yd penalty delay of game. 56 yd possibly winning FG turns into a 61 yd, which he makes; longest FG in history of SEC. MU 30-27 vs KSU

emeyezee

Jul 1, 2015
Missouri Tigers spike the ball at 39yd line to stop clock at 8 sec. They proceed to stand around for some unknown reason as play clock runs out, 5 yd penalty delay of game. 56 yd possibly winning FG turns into a 61 yd, which he makes; longest FG in history of SEC. MU 30-27 vs KSU
MIZ baby. Usually that’s the type of nonsense that happens against us

HeisenBaez

Nov 3, 2008
Heart of Dixie
Another frustrating loss.
I'll have more thoughts on the game in the morning but the gist is....the Cubs are toast.
--------------

I'm still wondering why David Ross would start Mike Tauchman in CF @ Arizona when he has Bellinger and PCA, who are both superior CFers to Tauchman? The lone decision cost the Cubs 2 runs last night. Dumb decisions like that will cost the Cubs a playoff spot.

Four times last night the Cubs had the lead but could not hold it against a team that is playing in their 20th straight day. The Cubs have lost the tiebreakers to all of the wild card rivals, except the Giants. Again, the Cubs are toast.

At least watching the Brewers leave the playoffs early again, will be fine.

Last edited:

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
I just want to point out I predicted the Cubs were going to peter out towards the end of the season.

Once again, I was correct.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
It is not a shocker that the best ownership in Chicago has the keys to the most successful team. Wirtz family ownership clearly the best in town, after that its Ricketts. Not shocking the Cubs and Blackhawks have probably been the most consistent two teams in the last 10 years. Its all about ownership down.

its pretty sad when that lousy f***ing scumbag Ricketts is the 2nd best owner in a massive sports town.

Reactions: Pez68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad