Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger23

May 3, 2007
This isnt the regular season though. Hes making contact which is way more than Hernandez has done.

Chazz Reinhold

Sep 6, 2005
The Stanley Cup
This isnt the regular season though. Hes making contact which is way more than Hernandez has done.

Fair enough. I won’t complain if he starts the next game against a lefty because things haven’t been working. But there is a legitimate thought process behind why he didn’t start the first two, which was entirely my point in the first place.

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes
They have 3 games in a row, why use jansen for 2 innings? Baez has been really good this post season, perfect set up man if they have any chance at winning this series. Roberts once again with the wrong call, granted not as big of blunder as his others but still....
No I agree on this.

There is a reason why managers have used pitchers in roles like starter, mid relief, set up, closer for so many years. I think Counsel proved that it might not be the best thing to give them a different role every night.

Baez 1000% needs to be pitching that 8th inning with the lead.

So frustrating to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad