OT: Other LA Sports: Dodgers, Angels, Lakers, Clippers, Rams, USC, UCLA, Fantasy, MMA etc #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
chiefs offensive line kinda sucks. i have to admit this is only the second game I've seen this year, the first being the rams saints game.... so my opinion is worth very little

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
I hate Tony Romo like I've never hated any color commentator for any sport - EVER!!!!

How is he on CBS' first team of broadcasters?! Whose job did he take?

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
I hate Tony Romo like I've never hated any color commentator for any sport - EVER!!!!

How is he on CBS' first team of broadcasters?! Whose job did he take?

Really? I think he’s pretty good compared to some of the other crews that call games.

Personally think Troy Aikman is hot garbage.

Looks like Goddell is gonna get his dream matchup for the SB in a KC v LA rematch.

Let’s see if Brady can weave some magic here at the end.

Reactions: kenito7

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity
Really? I think he’s pretty good compared to some of the other crews that call games.

Personally think Troy Aikman is hot garbage.

Looks like Goddell is gonna get his dream matchup for the SB in a KC v LA rematch.

Let’s see if Brady can weave some magic here at the end.

Really? what don't you like about him? (serious question) Aikman goes out of his way to not pump up the Cowboys.

And you gotta love his wings!! :heart:

Romo goes into the weeds as often as he can to try to show his "knowledge." Ya know what Romo, I've likely watched more football than you have, so spare me your lame "I've played in the NFL" stories...

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Lambs v Pats in a Super Bowl 36 rematch which was Brady’s 1st SB win.

You lost and you gonna use that lame insult name for the Rams? Commonly used by former Rams fans from shithole St. Louis.

Lol Kings fan and Saints fan. Where the f*** are you from? I guess you confused LA (Louisiana) with LA (Los Angeles).

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
The Saints aren't ever gonna let go of that non call. EVER!. The Rams won't be complaining over the facemask non call that made it 20-20 instead of probably 24-20 Rams. The way I see it, they both washed each other out. The Saints got there make up call in OT , did nothing with it.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
The Saints aren't ever gonna let go of that non call. EVER!. The Rams won't be complaining over the facemask non call that made it 20-20 instead of probably 24-20 Rams. The way I see it, they both washed each other out. The Saints got there make up call in OT , did nothing with it.

Thank you glad someone noticed that too. Aint's got the make up call and brees got hit threw an interception. Maybe someone should point the Facemask out on Social media but both teams got hosed in my opinion Rams D stepped up. Plain and simple.

Reactions: kingsfan28

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Lol Kings fan and Saints fan. Where the **** are you from? I guess you confused LA (Louisiana) with LA (Los Angeles).

I get it you are in the heat of the moment but this is just a dumb and borderline insulting to him.

And as someone who grew up in Orange County when the Rams were here in the past, plenty of their own fans referred to them as the Lambs.

Last edited:
Reactions: BallPointHammer

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
You lost and you gonna use that lame insult name for the Rams? Commonly used by former Rams fans from ****hole St. Louis.

Lol Kings fan and Saints fan. Where the **** are you from? I guess you confused LA (Louisiana) with LA (Los Angeles).

Wow, look at you. Doesn't take much to get your panties in a knot.

First off, is it not more insulting that you called St. Louis a shithole than I calling the Rams, the Lambs?

I can tell you didn't read any of my other posts to which I also mentioned your beloved team as the Rams, you decided to cherry pick this one.

Look at my profile as to where I am from and come see me sometime. Does it matter where I am from? Really? Jeebus, I'm from way up in Canada where it's cold and I just stepped out of my igloo to tap a tree to get some sap to make maple syrup. Guess I can't be a Kings fan or an Aint's, there too far away from me.

I gave the Lambs full credit for their win. Go read a few pages back. Like Herby said, they were referred to as the "Lambs" a long time ago back in the days when my Aints' used to face the Lambs twice a year in the old NFC West, you remember those days, don't you?

The only thing that was lame was your post. The other guys/gals in here didn't bat an eyelash that I called them Lambs just as I wouldn't if they had called the Saints the Aints' because it's all in good fun.

I'll give you credit for one thing, at least you like footy.

Enjoy your win.

Last edited:
Reactions: KINGS17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad