GDT: Other Games Around The League 2021 - now with 100% more playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogambomoroo

Oct 12, 2020
Our playoff dreams are being challenged by the Yotes. They currently leading 4-1 in end of 2nd period, if they win this they'll have 5 point lead, but we have 2 more games to play. It's going to get tough, but damn who would've known that we'll fight Coyotes for that spot? What ever happened to the Blues...

Reactions: Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Our playoff dreams are being challenged by the Yotes. They currently leading 4-1 in end of 2nd period, if they win this they'll have 5 point lead, but we have 2 more games to play. It's going to get tough, but damn who would've known that we'll fight Coyotes for that spot? What ever happened to the Blues...
Sharks just need to take care of business over these next 5 games. Phoenix will come back down to earth.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
The big question is whether or not Arizona goes for it at the deadline.

2 of their 7 NHL defenseman are unsigned for next season, and they have Garland and Brassard on expiring deals, among other forwards: Arizona Coyotes - CapFriendly - NHL Salary Caps

They also have no 1st this year. If i'm the GM of that tire fire, i'm selling and getting assets. They could get a first for Garland (RFA), and maybe 2nd if they retain on Goligoski. Raanta could fetch something nice too, provided he comes back this week.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I have NHL.TV on mute in the background and every single team that the Sharks are chasing is winning convincingly tonight. If the Sharks can't beat teams other than the Kings, then I do hope they are sellers at the deadline. Trade Dubnyk for draft picks or something. Build for the future because trying to get into the playoffs only to lose in the first round seems like a fools errand.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Hopefully this doesn’t give the Kings much momentum going into the weekend.

Binnington with the game of his life to beat Vegas. Can’t expect him to make 50 saves and win most nights.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
I hope Vegas loses every game the rest of the season and misses the playoffs.

I don't.

I hope they cruise into the playoffs and then blow a late three-goal lead in game seven of the finals. Then I hope they start losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad