GDT: Other Games Around The League 2021 - now with 100% more playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Put in the most unskilled and vicous players we have. Pound Vegas into the ground and lose in regulation tomorrow. Give the Blues as much help as possible in the 1st round.

Viel-Handemark-Gabriel fourth line.

Also sit Hertl, don't want him getting hurt. Give Vlasic 30 minutes of ice time.

Reactions: Sandisfan

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
Viel-Handemark-Gabriel fourth line.

Also sit Hertl, don't want him getting hurt. Give Vlasic 30 minutes of ice time.
This. Tell Brent Burns to intentionally give up the puck just to throw hits. Have True in too. Fights all game long.

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Put in the most unskilled and vicous players we have. Pound Vegas into the ground and lose in regulation tomorrow. Give the Blues as much help as possible in the 1st round.

While I never am opposed to pounding the Golden Knights into dust, St. Louis has plenty of experience and ability to injure teams in the playoffs. No help needed.

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
So if I'm reading the standings correct, the worst we could finish is 26th provided we lose our last game and Vancouver picks up at least 4 points in 5 games?

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
So if I'm reading the standings correct, the worst we could finish is 26th provided we lose our last game and Vancouver picks up at least 4 points in 5 games?

That is correct.

I think it is mathematically possible for the Sharks to also finish ahead of Ottawa, Los Angeles, and either Vancouver or Calgary (but not both). That would put their lowest potential draft pick at #10, and the highest (pre-lottery) at #7.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
If the Sharks lose in regulation, the worst then can pick is 8th (before the lottery). If they get some help from the Canucks, then 7th is possible.

Can’t stress how much we need to lose in regulation tomorrow. :laugh: Hopefully Vegas really wants that top seed.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
That is correct.

I think it is mathematically possible for the Sharks to also finish ahead of Ottawa, Los Angeles, and either Vancouver or Calgary (but not both). That would put their lowest potential draft pick at #10, and the highest (pre-lottery) at #7.

I don't think it's either/or with regards to Vancouver and Calgary.

AlphaPred

May 2, 2021
It would be the most Sharks thing ever to win tonight but Vegas will for sure want to try and hold onto that top seed. Unfortunately for them I don't see how LA beats the Avs in any of these two games.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
If the Sharks lose in regulation, the worst then can pick is 8th (before the lottery). If they get some help from the Canucks, then 7th is possible.

Can’t stress how much we need to lose in regulation tomorrow. :laugh: Hopefully Vegas really wants that top seed.
Luckily Colorado has a bad Kings team so Vegas should be pretty motivated tonight

Blues have been better lately, but there is a significant gap between Minnesota and them imo. I think Vegas wants to avoid that trip if possible.

Reactions: Friday

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Luckily Colorado has a bad Kings team so Vegas should be pretty motivated tonight

Blues have been better lately, but there is a significant gap between Minnesota and them imo. I think Vegas wants to avoid that trip if possible.

Minnesota has also had Vegas’ number. They should be motivated to win tonight, hopefully, but it would be so classic Sharks to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad