GDT: Other Games Around The League 2021 - now with 100% more playoffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Is it just me or does someone else not have a clue about what's been going on in the other divisions this year?
I feel you. Outside of the pacific, I know absolutely nothing about the central division and sometimes i hear about NYR out east. Otherwise all the random hockey news seems to be about the Canadian teams.

AlphaPred

May 2, 2021
Is it just me or does someone else not have a clue about what's been going on in the other divisions this year?
The divisions this season sucked. Aside from playing the same group of teams you really can't truly gauge how good or bad these teams are. We have an idea but it's not concrete.

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
In addition to the Sharks sucking, I've struggled to care given it's the same teams over and over again. My Zags also distracted me for a good portion of the season. For some time, I've been most excited by the draft.

Was really hoping for Wilson to take some steps to rebuild, but alas, that doesn't look likely.

Reactions: tealzamboni

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
In addition to the Sharks sucking, I've struggled to care given it's the same teams over and over again. My Zags also distracted me for a good portion of the season. For some time, I've been most excited by the draft.

Was really hoping for Wilson to take some steps to rebuild, but alas, that doesn't look likely.

Draft lottery on the 2nd haha anything to look forward to

Reactions: AlphaPred

AlphaPred

May 2, 2021
Incredibly weird having regular season games on the same day as playoff games. It kind of felt like watching a pre-season game for the limited amount of time I tuned into that one this afternoon.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Incredibly weird having regular season games on the same day as playoff games. It kind of felt like watching a pre-season game for the limited amount of time I tuned into that one this afternoon.
It’s like when the nba has game 6’s and 7’s in some series going on while game 1’s and 2’s are going on in the next round.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Is anyone in the Sharks forum actually watching the playoffs? I've been watching a little, and I'm not liking all these OT games already. I am looking forward to Tampa/Florida later but I'm not really as excited about these playoffs as I have been in the past. It's May.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I forgot how stressful playoff hockey is. I loathe the Knights so much, I feel the same anxiety for the Wild as I normally do the Sharks.

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
After watching the Pens v Isle highlights makes me question if the Sharks even know how to shoot the puck haha. Some real snipes in that game.

Tkachuk4MVP

32 Years of Fail
Apr 15, 2006
San Diego, CA
Is anyone in the Sharks forum actually watching the playoffs? I've been watching a little, and I'm not liking all these OT games already. I am looking forward to Tampa/Florida later but I'm not really as excited about these playoffs as I have been in the past. It's May.

I just want Vegas out. Anything after that is gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->