OT: What's the most memorable HFBoards inside joke or saying?

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
Also when the lounge got trolled by a dude asking about a coffee maker.Showed a pic of his pad and it was a disaster. People beggeg for more pics so he posted a pic of his bathroom which had a stack of large vaseline jars.. needless to say the thread started nuts and completly came unglued.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
20180914_194554.jpg
Jake Voracek calling out @bennysflyers16 by name on Twitter.

Brownies

Also when the lounge got trolled by a dude asking about a coffee maker.Showed a pic of his pad and it was a disaster. People beggeg for more pics so he posted a pic of his bathroom which had a stack of large vaseline jars.. needless to say the thread started nuts and completly came unglued.
The guy with the Southpark avatar ? He’s still an active poster on the Habs board ( I think), but his name escape me right now.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

Wasn’t that Masao?

His videos were amazing.

Reactions: OmniCube

Qurpiz

Carry me home!
Nov 5, 2006
I remember TOPPEP being a thing, not sure what tho...

Also I vividly remember a thread in main board with a title like "The Oilers board is not a forum, it's a cult!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad