OT: OT Thread XI, we go straight to 11! (Suck it IX and X! VIIICCCXXV can suck it too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron*

*puts flame suit on*

I like Coors Light.

flaming-ninja.png

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Coors Lite is pretty damn refreshing when you're thirsty and want a beer.

I have a lot of different beers in my fridge.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
Audi needs to pull their head out of their ***** and bring the RS6 over to the US. Shut up and take my money. I wouldn't even care that it understeers like a riding lawnmower.

d4f1ff6eaed56d36af1b8b00fde9b9d6.jpg

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
You should see the guy's belt buckle

captain.jpg

Curious that his daughter (?) is grabbing the buckle...

awesome, was hoping for some more footage tho

Young men + beer + 'cool **** I saw on Youtube' = plenty more footage on its way.

This is going to make "Sharknado" look like "Gone with the Wind"

I love that everything is combined into one for your viewing conveinence. Sharks, zombies, plane crashes (I presume) and Nazis... a one stop shop.

Bonus, it looks like an old Andrea at 2:16

Captain Mittens*

I love that everything is combined into one for your viewing conveinence. Sharks, zombies, plane crashes (I presume) and Nazis... a one stop shop.

Bonus, it looks like an old Andrea at 2:16
It just needs a few pairs of owls and a quotable catch phrase

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014
Audi needs to pull their head out of their ***** and bring the RS6 over to the US. Shut up and take my money. I wouldn't even care that it understeers like a riding lawnmower.

[IMGhttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d4/f1/ff/d4f1ff6eaed56d36af1b8b00fde9b9d6.jpg[/IMG]
that color has got me feeling all kinds of feels.

but we never get the cool wagons over here.

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011

Squirties speaks truth. Nardo Grey is one of my favorites. Right up there with Grigio Telesto, Grigio Medio, and Tiger Shark Grey. A buddy of mine just picked up a Nardo Grey RS7. Pretty bonkers daily.

CTS-V Wagon was as close to the grail as we'll get. Tremec T56 and the LSA was a fantastic combo. Far superior to anything coming out of Germany. It's a shame they won't make another on the Alpha platform.

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014
Squirties speaks truth. Nardo Grey is one of my favorites. Right up there with Grigio Telesto, Grigio Medio, and Tiger Shark Grey. A buddy of mine just picked up a Nardo Grey RS7. Pretty bonkers daily.

CTS-V Wagon was as close to the grail as we'll get. Tremec T56 and the LSA was a fantastic combo. Far superior to anything coming out of Germany. It's a shame they won't make another on the Alpha platform.

rs7 just makes me melty. i think i may own a cts-v wagon some time soon. i haven't lost the itch of a fast wagon since i got rid of the e55 estate a couple years ago.

i'm not tracking anymore so i don't care much for turnies, i just like some extra storage and some go fast on my pedal. the V has that and more if you want to add some simple goodies to it as well.

Captain Mittens*

I got to be honest with you guys but every time I see a BMW on the road and to a lesser extent, an Audi, I say to myself "I bet that guy drives like an a-hole" and they almost always confirm that. The BMW is the car most synonymous with a-hole driving. A guy driving the Volkswagon is just a guy who can't afford a BMW but still plays the part.
A 3 series- absolutely. 5 and 7 series drivers are usually cool.

Just like with C class drivers, 3 series drivers are usually aholes that think they are better than everyone else.

Jeff18

Nov 12, 2014
I got to be honest with you guys but every time I see a BMW on the road and to a lesser extent, an Audi, I say to myself "I bet that guy drives like an a-hole" and they almost always confirm that. The BMW is the car most synonymous with a-hole driving. A guy driving the Volkswagon is just a guy who can't afford a BMW but still plays the part.

Absolutely. If I see one behind me I know I am either getting tailgated or cut off. They are usually pretty bad drivers too.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal

d4f1ff6eaed56d36af1b8b00fde9b9d6.jpg

I just checked the specs for that and damn, that's Skyline GT-R HP level right there!

It's too bad that automakers worldwide are not living down the stereotype "Americans think SUVs symbolize BIG", especially when the market for wagons are too small...in America. Talk about "holding against", huh, Jason?

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014
A 3 series- absolutely. 5 and 7 series drivers are usually cool.

Just like with C class drivers, 3 series drivers are usually aholes that think they are better than everyone else.

'MODDED' 535 guys can be pretty badass as well. had a guy chasing(unbeknownst to me) while i was in a 550i go for a pass in the emergency lane once it started jamming up on the freeway once he caught me.

he then proceeded to wait up for me down the freeway and wanted to have a go. i just waved him on, have at it man.

Jason Squirties

Apr 15, 2014
I just checked the specs for that and damn, that's Skyline GT-R HP level right there!

It's too bad that automakers worldwide are not living down the stereotype "Americans think SUVs symbolize BIG", especially when the market for wagons are too small...in America. Talk about "holding against", huh, Jason?

yea man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad