OT: OT Thread XI, we go straight to 11! (Suck it IX and X! VIIICCCXXV can suck it too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
03-2016-honda-civic-type-r-geneva-1.jpg

As long as the A-spec version isn't nerfed and depowered, going back to driving school to learn manual will be worth it.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Not the best finale one could of asked for but what a great show "Mad Men" was. One of the best series I have ever watched.

Gonna miss it but looking forward to "Halt & Catch Fire" and "Fear The Walking Dead".

Captain Mittens*

i went to stonehill tavern on friday night and stayed at the st regis for my wife and i's anniversary. fun, tasty and expensive

Happy belated anniversary. You should grab a mirror off a a short bus while riding a buddy like a dolphin off a bridge in celebration ;)

Captain Mittens*

This is going to make "Sharknado" look like "Gone with the Wind"

ADifferentTim

Knowledgeable & Pure
Dec 18, 2013
LACo/IE; SoCal
Driving school? **** man, I'll teach ya. Easy stuff. But, but! You'll have to provide the car because you ain't strippin' my gears. lol.

Sure, I don't mind. In addition, it's easy to see why gears get stripped easily, if I were driving a la Initial D.

Also, speaking of more car talk, I'm feeling salty at the fact Mitsubishi kept its 473 HP Evo X FINAL Japan-ONLY.

landscape_nrm_1419872239-bigfinal.jpg

http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-car...cer-evo-x-final-concept-is-a-473-hp-farewell/

I just hope that car is cheaper than a Nissan Skyline GT-R.

Disturbing photo on a number of levels.

Tell me about it; it's gotten to the point I'm watching a couple of Perfume music videos just to replace what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad