OT: OT Thread Part V: Anything Can Happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHB*

Yeah, that's what I just read. He always seemed like he was a happy guy, but obviously things like that are just impossible to really tell only by looking at them. He would be the last actor i would think would take his own life though. Just sad.

Not that I expect you to know, but Robin Williams has always been open about his depression. It's been known for a long time now. He had also had major issues with alcoholism in the past. He's never been a "happy" guy.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Not that I expect you to know, but Robin Williams has always been open about his depression. It's been known for a long time now. He had also had major issues with alcoholism in the past. He's never been a "happy" guy.

Yeah, I didn't know that until about 20 minutes ago when I read it in one of the articles. I feel bad for him. Damn shame.

BarbaraAlphanse

The death of Robin Williams to me is more significant than to some. He was my childhood. I grew up watching Jumanji, Mrs. Doutbfire, and Flubber.

Hook, the Birdcage, One Hour Photo, Death to Smoochie, Insonmia... Good Will Hunting...

I grew up on Robin Williams. A big part of my personality was, and is, in an effort to emulate the comedy that Robin Williams oftentimes presented onto others.

Sad day for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad