OT: OT Thread Part 8: The Home of Weird Internet Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
It would be nice if we had planes that actually flew somewhere other than a tiny handful of major Canadian cities, Inuvik and Ft Mac however.

Small potatoes, but Flair announced today that they have added 4 new US destinations with direct flights out of Edmonton, so that's nice. Used to love the Air Transat direct flights to sunny destinations, but those are gone.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Small potatoes, but Flair announced today that they have added 4 new US destinations with direct flights out of Edmonton, so that's nice. Used to love the Air Transat direct flights to sunny destinations, but those are gone.

Las Vegas, Phoenix, Palm Springs and Hollywood Burbank are the new destinations. Flair is out of Edmonton, aiming to be what Westjet used to be. Cheap prices if your flying naked with no baggage. :laugh:

Well its a start.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Las Vegas, Phoenix, Palm Springs and Hollywood Burbank are the new destinations. Flair is out of Edmonton, aiming to be what Westjet used to be. Cheap prices if your flying naked with no baggage. :laugh:

Well its a start.

It'd be nice if they gave the Ol' nature Boy "Whoooo!" Once in a while as a salute.

I tried doing that with a flight attendant while walking onto one of their planes..........she just looked at me like I was f***ing nuts

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Swoop is another budget airline that flys to places like San Diego, Phoenix and Puerto Vallarta
(owned by Westjet)

KLM has resumed flights to Amsterdam too. Going in June 2022 assuming we’re not all dead.

We need direct flights again to places like Halifax, St John’s, Seattle, Chicago, NY, Orlando, Miami, Houston, the Hawaiian Islands. Would be nice to have direct to Berlin or Frankfurt, Munich, London, Madrid, Paris Tokyo etc. I hate going through Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Montreal.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Vancouver and riots go together like PB & J. :)

heh Even back in the 60's, 70's so many riots took place there, and Vancouver was a much different kind of place then that it is now. When Vancouver used to be kind of like a Winnipeg by the Ocean..

Used to be a pretty grimy rough place in several areas. Hard to imagine now that this was once a Working Class City.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad