OT: OT Thread Part 6: still got a new name faster than Seattle's team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
^^ of course the asshat takes off. What a f***er. Puts somebodies vehicle in the drink, takes out somebodies steps, and just drives on. Oddest thing is the vehicle that was bumped was illegally and stupidly parked blocking some of the roadway right in a limited vision turn. Idiots.

I guess maybe Darwinism equals out because buddy that is parked badly in a clearly marked no parking spot has to wonder what happened to his car (probably thought it got towed) and hit and run buddy totaled his douchebag ride. Considerable front and side damage.

These drivers exist among us.

Edmonton had 157 accidents yesterday.

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
**** sakes people are disgusting. I don’t even pee in the shower.

Well you should definitely pee in the shower. It's sterile, unlike all that stank that's washing off your ass, and it saves water.

Shitting the shower is a new one. Like, how do you clean it? Do you like, mash it down with your foot or do you spray it with the nozzle til it dissolves? Like wtf people?!

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
Well you should definitely pee in the shower. It's sterile, unlike all that stank that's washing off your ass, and it saves water.

****ting the shower is a new one. Like, how do you clean it? Do you like, mash it down with your foot or do you spray it with the nozzle til it dissolves? Like wtf people?!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario

****ting the shower is a new one. Like, how do you clean it? Do you like, mash it down with your foot or do you spray it with the nozzle til it dissolves? Like wtf people?!

You've never heard of the waffle stomp? :laugh:

I worked maintenance at a provincial park when I was in high school. I was never jealous of the cleaners that worked there. They were dealing with shit in showers on a daily basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad