OT: OT Thread III: Where everyones locked down and the hockey doesn't matter.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Surreal Vegas, take 3. I'm actually amazed at the number of folks on the Strip. Could be a lot of locals. (But there are some hotels on Paradise and Koval you can see open.)

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Prosecutors: 3 men plotted to terrorize Vegas protests

(AP) — Three Nevada men with ties to a loose movement of right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government have been arrested on terrorism-related charges in what authorities say was a conspiracy to spark violence during recent protests in Las Vegas.
Federal prosecutors say the three white men with U.S. military experience are accused of conspiring to carry out a plan that began in April in conjunction with protests to reopen businesses closed because of the coronavirus.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
US billionaire backs NZ tourism bounce back with multi-million-dollar winery investment

Foley Family Wines investing in New Zealand for recovery post covid19
My aunt used to work at TK.... In fact when I was 3 or 4, I tried walking there because I wanted to visit her. Almost made it to, it was probably 3 miles and we got picked up by the policemans wife with about 100 yards to go. The first mom knew we were gone was after my Uncle called her, because we knew our last names, and his was the only one in the phone book :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: LadyStanley

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad