OT: OT Thread III: Where everyones locked down and the hockey doesn't matter.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
You know she is too stupid to realize that opening up Vegas won't do jack shit considering nobody in their right minds will be flying to Vegas right now.
Personally I think business can work out how to operate in a safer manner than the government. I think it's up to the business and the people to decide what risks they are willing to take. I know here the governments gross over reaction to the situation at hand has put simply put, f***ed us. Suicides as a result of our lockdowns have grossly outstripped virus deaths, and it's going to get so much worse when the economical reality sets in. The only country set to have a worse economic outlook than us is f***en Venezuela.

Unfortunately too many people here, also in the International media are enamored with the Cult of Adern so any questioning of the approach we took, to modeling they use and the stupid stupid stupid lockdown rules put in place.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Mondaysdark.com/livestream

Mark Shunock's Monday Dark live streaming until 11pm. Raising funds for Actors Fund tonight.

Gary Lawless, Golden Pipes among the guests. Players too.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
@hangman005 welp, your days of dreaming about Leipsic coming back should be over, somebody just ruined his NHL career by leaking tons of horrible comments he made in a sexist, & racist group chat.

Reactions: hangman005

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
@hangman005 welp, your days of dreaming about Leipsic coming back should be over, somebody just ruined his NHL career by leaking tons of horrible comments he made in a sexist, & racist group chat.
Leipsic buddy, you could have blown up megaton and I’d only have been very disappointed in you.... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Honestly in many ways I’m not surprised in general I think all young male athletes are more than likely a douche of one kind of another. But the stupidity of it... look if your going to be a closet douche don’t use your easily verifiable blue check mark account. If your going to be a closet douche use a burner.... otherwise man up and be a public douche or don’t be one at all.

Personally the only one I’ll tell mean jokes or statements about is myself, because I know I can handle it.

But seriously leipsic...

*insert red foreman dumbass gif*

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad