OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas

So, will the WNBA step up to get charter flights?

I think that is why they decided not to play, to force the WNBA's hand into getting them charter flights. I think that some of the Washington players comments I have read are hurting their cause though. I think their union should have done a better job of informing their membership.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
the Aces game will be played, folks, it's a question of when
If you are talking about the game in DC from Friday, I don't think it will be. The game was cancelled, not postponed. The WNBA schedule was already compressed due to the FIBA World Cup in September. There isn't room to make up a game.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
If you are talking about the game in DC from Friday, I don't think it will be. The game was cancelled, not postponed. The WNBA schedule was already compressed due to the FIBA World Cup in September. There isn't room to make up a game.
not according to the what's been said since, the league has not announced a decision as to whether the game will be played, the Aces may be forced to play it if impacts playoff seeding

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

My cousin was at Target and there was an active shooter. She's OK. But sounds like there are a lot of other things going on there.

Sep 19, 2008
Vegas is good so far but damn can these people leave you alone when you trying to walk the strip? you get bombarded with random offers just by going outside and taking a stroll. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad