OT: OT Thread II: Where everything's made up and the points don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Unlike hockey where there was a huge untapped market most people already have an NFL team they like. 30 year old stereotypes will keep a lot of fans from converting to the Raiders like they did for the Knights.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
The 80s Raiders were similar to Tark's Runnin Rebels. The 90s Cowboys claimed to be America's Team wh-ile Irvin and others did a lot of drugs. I'll take the Raiders over them anyday.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
#*@%!!!!

Friend of mine was walking this morning and was victim of hit and run. Anasazi and Trail Hollow circa 9:35.

White sedan. No license plate (new).

Big thanks to good Samaritan who drove her home. Husband took her to hospital; police interviewed, but without license plate, probably won't be solved.

ChanceVegas

Barney on a bender
Jan 3, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
#*@%!!!!

Friend of mine was walking this morning and was victim of hit and run. Anasazi and Trail Hollow circa 9:35.

Big thanks to good Samaritan who drove her home. Husband took her to hospital; police interviewed, but without license plate, probably won't be solved.

That's disgusting. I really hope your friend is ok!

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
#*@%!!!!

License plates seem to be optional these days. Hope your friend wasn't hurt too badly. :crossfing

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV

2010 was the best year to buy. The government was giving out $8k incentives to buy and there were so many forclosures available. Theres a single story home near me that has a huge lot sold for $210k in summerlin and it's now worth $450k. We bought a new home in 2009 for $280k
and it's not nearly worth as much and our home is not even close to being as upgraded.

Say Hey Kid

MI retired Nick Saban
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory, GA
Georgia is beautiful. I saw a white monster pickup with camouflage on the sides. It sported a bumper sticker that read "Raise hell and eat corn bread!" :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad