OT: OT thread Chlorophyll? More Like Boreophyll Edition

yeah undefeated just uses the tallies as a logo, doesn't have anything specifically to do with the kings

Well, if they had me in their design room when they made this I would've added a 16th tally. Missed opportunity!

UNDFTD_swWth_1080x.jpg

This one right? Think its a collab the Kings did with a brand called Undefeated
That is the one!

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yall probably got the email too but i know this came up in the GDT that night, they're selling the japanese heritage stuff online now instead of just in store

Reactions: kingsboy11

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Anybody here ever dealt with really, REALLY determined hackers? The type that bypass firewalls very, very easily?

Thanks!!!

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I have to ask - wtf is the title of this thread referencing and why is it sticky? is chlorophyl a sticky substance ?

Good Lord those fires in Hawaii were devastating. My wife was Snapchatting with her cousin in Lahaina when I went to hockey Tuesday night. When I got back her apartment and her Aunt's were both burnt to the ground. Nothing was salvaged - not even a change of clothes. They were lucky to get out alive. I can't believe that entire town is completely destroyed.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Good Lord those fires in Hawaii were devastating. My wife was Snapchatting with her cousin in Lahaina when I went to hockey Tuesday night. When I got back her apartment and her Aunt's were both burnt to the ground. Nothing was salvaged - not even a change of clothes. They were lucky to get out alive. I can't believe that entire town is completely destroyed.

It's awful and fwiw I'm sorry to hear. We were there 6 years ago for a friend's wedding, and it's still unbelievable to me.

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
I heard where kopitar is selling his home for some 35 million dollars. Any rumors as to why? Seems like a shitty time to sell unless you're wanting to move out of the area...
Also wondering if any posters are going to bid on it- im not- my broke down motorhome is way too comfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad