OT: OT thread Chlorophyll? More Like Boreophyll Edition

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I haven't been to Cali since like 2006. My folks used to have a timeshare in Palm Springs so we used to go a lot when I was a kid.

My cousin lives in AZ so I have an idea about distances, but I had no idea it was 7 hrs to the Bay Area for you guys. Is that because of traffic or is it just that far away?
100% distance. It's about 400 miles

This is my favorite tool for non Californians to really demonstrate the size of the state
X3XEFmwzZJyzyzQQ4dopwNmG_c_cc2bfu1DvP2YIUeY.png

Reactions: lumbergh

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Kind of crazy they don’t open the keystone pipeline while keeping the gas tax and preach emissions all while getting their oil from foreign countries when they can get it themselves and not waste money and emissions on transport.

It’s not left wing or right wing to realize that the current administration and California is boning its citizens hard all while preaching about wages and homelessness while they sodomize your money at the pump.

liars

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
It's wild to me that people care so much about gas prices, or california taxes in general. I just paid a MONSTER 2021 tax bill and 3/4 of it went to the feds. If anyone can f*** off, it's Uncle Sam IMO.

Reactions: Sol

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
It's wild to me that people care so much about gas prices, or california taxes in general. I just paid a MONSTER 2021 tax bill and 3/4 of it went to the feds. If anyone can f*** off, it's Uncle Sam IMO.

its easy to care about gas prices and taxes when the government and state is directly shafting you it’s people for no reason all while pretending it cares about it’s people

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
its easy to care about gas prices and taxes when the government and state is directly shafting you it’s people for no reason all while pretending it cares about it’s people
I dunno, I guess I just don't use that much gas but I understand that there are people who do. Personally I wish the government would stop using my money to bomb, undermine and otherwise piss off foreign nations, but that's another matter. ;)

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Anyway, I'm finding that I can't get emotionally invested in another team.
I'd like to thank everyone here for being so welcoming. I appreciate it.

I yelled at the TV more in two periods of watching Hawks games(not even my choice, I had company) vs the 5 or so Kings games I watched.

Last edited:
Reactions: tny760

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Anyway, I'm finding that I can't get emotionally invested in another team.
I'd like to thank everyone here for being so welcoming. I appreciate it.

I yelled at the TV more in two periods of watching Hawks games(not even my choice, I had company) vs the 5 or so Kings games I watched.
I smelled it on you from day 1. Now beat it you floater.

Reactions: Lt Dan

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
f*** March Madness. The Price is Right isn't on until 2pm today :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
No way!

Today and tomorrow are two of the best sports days of the year. B-Dubs is full of degenerates like me using their PTO to get paid to watch hoops all day.

Even more jealous of you guys out west, 9:15 tip-off

This is really random but hoping someone can answer this. I just watched Will Ferrell on his hot ones second appearance and he was wearing a Grey LA Kings hoodie with the Chevy logo on the chest and his left arm had (I believe) 3 tallies of 5. I assume there would be another single tally to represent a 16th win from one of their stanley cup win but didn't see that. Anyone else seen the sweater and have any explanation for the print on the sleeve? I just spent 30 minutes on google trying to satisfy my curiosity. It looks like he's worn the same hoodie to a game or two based off my Google research.

Reactions: Telos

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
This is really random but hoping someone can answer this. I just watched Will Ferrell on his hot ones second appearance and he was wearing a Grey LA Kings hoodie with the Chevy logo on the chest and his left arm had (I believe) 3 tallies of 5. I assume there would be another single tally to represent a 16th win from one of their stanley cup win but didn't see that. Anyone else seen the sweater and have any explanation for the print on the sleeve? I just spent 30 minutes on google trying to satisfy my curiosity. It looks like he's worn the same hoodie to a game or two based off my Google research.

UNDFTD_swWth_1080x.jpg

This one right? Think its a collab the Kings did with a brand called Undefeated

Reactions: Telos

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
yeah undefeated just uses the tallies as a logo, doesn't have anything specifically to do with the kings

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00