OT Stevenson vs Cloud discussion

NewHabsEra*

Big night of boxing at the Bell center Tonight, Stevenson defends his belt against Tavoris Cloud while Pascal Lemieux Alvares will all be in action.. Feel free to post a stream if you have one..

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Im having a lunch at my parents place...would like to know wich time is the fight schedule to start so i can grt home and get a feed to catch this!!!!

1UP

Oct 2, 2007
Québec
I'm personally more interrested in Alvarez - Miranda. That's one hell of a grudge match there.

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
Alvarez won.

I tried to know what the fight card was.. but couldn't find it... anyways, if anyone wants a stream, PM me.

1UP

Oct 2, 2007
Québec
Goddamnit that fight is boring.

Blades isn't doing anything smart, and Pascal is halfassing it pretty epically.

Edit - Finally, it's over.

Last edited:

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
Lemieux's fight after this one?
No, was pascal vs blades. Most likely to be Stevenson vs Cloud next. Pascal won by the way.
Goddamnit that fight is boring.

Blades isn't doing anything smart, and Pascal is halfassing it pretty epically.

Blades was too slow... way too slow... and Pascal wasn't even trying... he could have ended it in the 2nd or 3rd round. No wonder the crowd was boo'ing that ****.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
So Lemieux didnt fight right?

That's what I'm wondering too...

And I too am glad the Pascal-Blades fight is over, damn Pascal is a ****ing show-off, could have ended the fight wayyyyyy earlier, Blades clearly wasn't in the same category, and in the end, Pascal doesn't shake Blades hand, just takes the micro and begins his antics... hate sore winners...

1UP

Oct 2, 2007
Québec
Blades was too slow... way too slow... and Pascal wasn't even trying... he could have ended it in the 2nd or 3rd round. No wonder the crowd was boo'ing that ****.

Well, I can understand Pascal wanted some rounds in. I knew Blades was a practice opponent. But I didn't expect Blades to be so unable to attack Pascal, and I didn't expect Pascal to just fiddle around like that.

Bonus question, who shaves his own face on the back of his own head?!? :laugh:

Anyhow, on to Lemieux.

So Lemieux didnt fight right?

Not yet. Pervious fights were, in order:

W Beterbiev vs Saunders L
W Bizier v Lauri L
W Decarie v Larbi L
W Alvarez v Miranda L
W Pascal v Blades L

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events