OT: OT Non-ski Resort Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Such a satisfying win. You can tell Wilson isn't still 100% out there yet either. Getting Kam back was huge, we don't win this game without him. Need Bennett back now too and we're good to go.

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Great game and that was as much PI on Gronk at the end as it was Chancellor.

What a difference maker Chancellor is. They don't win that game without him, IMO.

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Such a satisfying win. You can tell Wilson isn't still 100% out there yet either. Getting Kam back was huge, we don't win this game without him. Need Bennett back now too and we're good to go.

Funny enough though, they have been ok without Bennett. That sack Clark had on Brady was epic........fully blocked and reaching around to grab his jersey.

Still hate how the Hawks seem to constantly get burned on 3rd down.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Canucks Hawks and Lions all won their games from behind on the same day. Will that ever happen again, doubt it.

thepoeticgoblin

Dec 16, 2011
Sweden
Weird question but I'm going to start blogging about Canucks for a Swedish website and I'm looking for suggestions for names!

I want it to be awkward but also team related somehow. Preferably something with "Orca" in it. Any suggestions? I've considered "Orca Season" and "Orca's Corner" but very open for any input :)

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
ohhhhhh...Mod fight!

I wanna see a free-for-all-Canucks Mod brawl!
My money is on TPM....she can easily deflect the purse swinging from the other Mods.:sarcasm:

Please. I'd incapictate her immediately with a picture of Chris Higgins' abs. Then I'd pick off the other mods one by one while she's distracted...

Er...I mean...I love all my fellow mods. We'd never fight. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad