OT: OT Non-Ski Resort Thread v52352.35 - RIP Atlanta Falcons Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I'm with ya PG.

I've never felt the need to choose who to be lied to by next... whether it be the giant ****** or the turd sandwich.

I mean yeah we have a right to vote blah blah but they are all the same liars. We vote for who we want and end up pissed off anyways so I'll just save my time. We get a couple things we wanted cool, but no one is ever happy with who gets voted in because they go and **** up other things.

Not many people vote as it is and that says a lot.

I don't feel the neee to vote for a liar, hence my lack of voting. They are all ********.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
I'm with ya PG.

I've never felt the need to choose who to be lied to by next... whether it be the giant ****** or the turd sandwich.

I fully get this. People are disenfranchised by the political establishment that apathy takes over. There are other options in some ridings. I suggest taking a look at the platform of the Your Political Party. Though not large enough to form government, if they get a candidate or two elected it will put them on the map and send a strong message to the establishment.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
complains about 2 political parties being corupt.

ignores 2 other parties

lel

if every apathetic voter voted green you would have RADICAL change likely not what u want but likely what you need

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I mean yeah we have a right to vote blah blah but they are all the same liars. We vote for who we want and end up pissed off anyways so I'll just save my time. We get a couple things we wanted cool, but no one is ever happy with who gets voted in because they go and **** up other things.

Not many people vote as it is and that says a lot.

I don't feel the neee to vote for a liar, hence my lack of voting. They are all ********.
You are absolutely right. I can tell you from experience that there are really good people in politics.

Those people never get the opportunity to get to positions that matter and the few that do are overridden by the many other corrupt ones. Aka parliament, house of Commons etc.

Last edited:

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
gotta love all the NDP people slamming Green voters for "splitting the vote" lmao. most of them probably voted federal NDP in 2011

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
I fully get this. People are disenfranchised by the political establishment that apathy takes over. There are other options in some ridings. I suggest taking a look at the platform of the Your Political Party. Though not large enough to form government, if they get a candidate or two elected it will put them on the map and send a strong message to the establishment.

I am disenfranchised by your love of the Oilers.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
I'll never vote for a big party again. Felt dirty doing it in 2015. Government should be like a pocket knife. Small, simple, and effective. As said, they are all liars anyhow.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
How come we are allowed to discuss politics now?? :laugh: I've had several posts deleted here that were more "round about"politics than about a specific election.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
We aren't.

That conversation can end here and now. If you would like to pick it up again, please use the Political Foum.

I mean obviously you keep politics out because it can get people really heated, but I don't think people really care enough for the local provincial election to be a problem nor is it really big enough to take it up on the Political Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad