OT: OT Non-Ski Resort Thread v52352.35 - RIP Atlanta Falcons Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Nah if you're going to be a proper Vancouverite you have to pick Virtuous Pie for best Pizza, which is fully Vegan and even has Kombucha on tap!

:sarcasm:

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I have a local place that has absolutely amazing pizza
Other than that, the few pizza places around me are mediocre

Panago I find to be a little too greasy sometimes, depending on what kind of pizza you get

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I have a local place that has absolutely amazing pizza
Other than that, the few pizza places around me are mediocre

Panago I find to be a little too greasy sometimes, depending on what kind of pizza you get

If I were forced to pick a chain Panago is better than Dominoes or Pizza Hut. Less Greasy than PH and Dominoes I always find the sauce/toppings are always overly salty and the dough is really doughy.

Fresh Slice is pretty good too.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
The best sushi, is without question the stuff you get in the cheese aisle at Save On Foods. Either that or Edo in the mall.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
That does not exist any more does it?

Im pretty sure Panagopoulos just changed their name to Panago once the internet became more widespread and people couldnt remember how to spell it especially when drunk

Last edited:

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Newest eBay find: Team-autographed 1982 SCF banner

xvXovbn.jpg

I think it's a misprint, because it says "Stanley Cup Playoffs" and not "Stanley Cup Finals," like others

tpEZlLs.jpg

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
Newest eBay find: Team-autographed 1982 SCF banner

xvXovbn.jpg

I think it's a misprint, because it says "Stanley Cup Playoffs" and not "Stanley Cup Finals," like others

tpEZlLs.jpg

I'm significantly more impressed by your luxurious paint and brilliant white window trim.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
bang on t-shirts is a fantastic store, i absolutely recommend it -- probably not for everyone though.

saw a lot of great stuff and got a suit jacket for 19 dollars. it has a decent vibe to it as well.

Last edited:

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
It's the fashionable fake-hippie drink of late 2016-early 2017. Both what it is and how it tastes are absolutely revolting. Nobody will drink it anymore by 2018 when a new trend comes out.

What's in it? Bodily fluids or something?

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
What's in it? Bodily fluids or something?

It's tea fermented by using bacterial culture or something like that. Something that people can homebrew and possibly poison/kill themselves if they screw up, though I don't think there's any danger in the commercial versions.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
It's always fun going from a town with two Freshslice Pizza locations and one Blenz Coffee, to Vancouver, where there's a Freshslice and Blenz on every other street corner

Bam19

Apr 3, 2008
who cares about pizza

where's the best sushi at? ekoya in tsawwassen is probably the best i've ever had.

I'm a big fan of Matsuyama in Richmond.

Sushi Mori as a chain has some amazing rolls south surrey and Coquitlam locations are great (Langley is hot garbage don't go there ever)

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I'm a big fan of Matsuyama in Richmond.

Sushi Mori as a chain has some amazing rolls south surrey and Coquitlam locations are great (Langley is hot garbage don't go there ever)

SushiCo on the bypass is the best Sushi I've had in Langley. This is assuming your part in parentheses is about the Sushi Mori location in Langley, not Langley in general.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Me and eds is super overrated and over priced I don't get the love for this place.

You crazy.

I don't know about overrated, I'd never heard of it until I moved a few blocks away in Langley and tried it, down right fantastic.

Over-priced, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad