OT: My experience seeing the locker room, hanging out with the team/Eagles game!

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I really hope there is little to no truth on that crossing broad article. Some of the stuff is pretty funny and some of it pisses me off. (If true).

I can't imagine why you would want to put any type of stock into a he said/she said type of story?

If you ever venture onto this guys site this is basically what he specializes in, tmz like stories with no actual proof.

This is the same guy that threw a hissy fit when the Flyers wouldn't admit to the Bryz sleep-gate story last year (like they would even if it was true :laugh:). That's the type of special person we're dealing with here.

Garbage Goal

Apr 1, 2009
Wow, what a lucky guy you are to have an in with the Flyers like that. Lucky *******. Thanks for the pictures.

I see a beer in those pictures. Someone start the rumors asap. Is it wrong that I'm more interested in what the girls they had with them looked like then the actual players? lol.

Sniped

Snowballs at Santa
Mar 13, 2013
Philly
I can't imagine why you would want to put any type of stock into a he said/she said type of story?

If you ever venture onto this guys site this is basically what he specializes in, tmz like stories with no actual proof.

This is the same guy that threw a hissy fit when the Flyers wouldn't admit to the Bryz sleep-gate story last year (like they would even if it was true :laugh:). That's the type of special person we're dealing with here.

Appreciate the insight. I had heard of crossing-broad, but never ventured on the site. Mainly because it sounds like a TMZ for drama in philly sports. And I hate any drama and all the BS.

RJ8812*

This made me think of the fact that a friend of a friend of mine is Giroux's cousin and said we should plan a roadie to Philly one day for a game. Since it would probably mean I would meet the team, it makes me wonder if this will ever actually happen...lol

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
This made me think of the fact that a friend of a friend of mine is Giroux's cousin and said we should plan a roadie to Philly one day for a game. Since it would probably mean I would meet the team, it makes me wonder if this will ever actually happen...lol

Be sure to bring a tape recorder so we can blackmail the team to Kyle Scott!

MrHockey1982

Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia, PA

Even if the guys were trashed in public and making fools of themselves (they weren't, I was definitely drunker than them lol) they don't have a game until Thursday. It's not going to affect them even a little bit.

Danko

You have no marbles
Jul 28, 2004
I think the only thing Philly fans hate more than lazy play is seeing their teams' athletes enjoy life. God forbid.

Seriously. If an athlete isnt sleeping in his equipment some of the fan base loses there minds with anger.

RJ8812*

I think the only thing Philly fans hate more than lazy play is seeing their teams' athletes enjoy life. God forbid.

no ****

if the team isn't playing well, they should be depressed and doing nothing but practicing 24/7!!!!

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Obviously different times but the damn team wore black arm bands when the bar they hung out burned down in the 70's.

I'll never understand why fans think that the players can't have a life outside of the sport they play. I sure as hell would be living it up if I was in their position.

JDinkalage Morgoone

U of South Flurrida
Oct 7, 2008
308 Negra Arroyo Ln.
Obviously different times but the damn team wore black arm bands when the bar they hung out burned down in the 70's.

I'll never understand why fans think that the players can't have a life outside of the sport they play. I sure as hell would be living it up if I was in their position.

"I can't believe these millionaire 20 somethings are actually doing stuff that isn't hockey!"

****, I go out and drink hard and I won't make as much in a lifetime as these guys make in a year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad