OT: OT: Lets Go Cardinals! (All Baseball Talk Here) Part 2

PJJJP

Dec 2, 2021
Well they hired Chaim Bloom as an advisor. This is a good move imo as he had a big part in the pitching development of the Rays

Reactions: Linkens Mastery

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014

I like nostalgia. But I like to watch winning baseball even more. And on the same day the Astros signed the best free-agent reliever on the market, Josh Hader, to bring him to Houston, the Cardinals brought Matt Carpenter back to St. Louis. That pretty much tells us all we need to know.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014

"I think in the moment, you know, I handled it in the right way," O'Neill said. "Obviously, you don't want to create any kind of division like that, but it was quite the situation for sure, man. I'm happy it's all behind us and Oli [Marmol] and I are able to move past it. But I think at the end of the day, it kind of turned into respect at arm's length. And I'm just looking forward to this new opportunity in coming in with a fresh slate and just working out, working hard, getting after it every day, and proving myself again. New division, new team, all that stuff. We ended on good terms out there, so that I'm very thankful for, I have nothing but gratitude and thanks for the city and organization in St. Louis. But everything comes to an end and it was my time this time."

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
The Cardinals have made a lot of moves, but I still have zero faith in this starting rotation. After Gray it's a huge bag of meh, and every single one of them is old. So soooooo old.

lots of innings eaters behind a good D and a good offense. I really like the pen this year too. Im pretty optimistic this is going to be a good team.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
The Cardinals have made a lot of moves, but I still have zero faith in this starting rotation. After Gray it's a huge bag of meh, and every single one of them is old. So soooooo old.
gray is not a elite starter either

worst rotation in the NL

BadgersandBlues

Jun 6, 2011
Ya this rotation has always been one Gray injury away from looking like a bottom feeder. I guess silver lining is that there's still time to sign Monty or Snell if Gray is out longer term. If Gray is out long term and we don't want to sign either of those guys though, we might as well start talking to teams about trading Goldy and Arenado, cuz MIkolis, Lynn, Matz, and whomever aren't it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad