OT: 2014 NFL Football discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Well now this might get good since he's actually taking questions...Rachel Nichols grilling him now about whether he should be the only guy deciding punishment since he's admitted he got it wrong multiple times and of course he gives the non-answer answer ('everything's on the table' yadda yadda yadda).

And now he's getting grilled over his statement 'Ray Rice was ambiguous' but of course didn't give specifics on how. I swear this is like watching a political press conference. Of course half the stuff they're asking Goodell can just hide behind the fact it's currently under investigation.

Last edited:

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Wtf just happened at the press conference? Radio prank?

Also, tell me that was Goodells hot wife.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Well now this might get good since he's actually taking questions...Rachel Nichols grilling him now about whether he should be the only guy deciding punishment since he's admitted he got it wrong multiple times and of course he gives the non-answer answer ('everything's on the table' yadda yadda yadda).

And now he's getting grilled over his statement 'Ray Rice was ambiguous' but of course didn't give specifics on how. I swear this is like watching a political press conference. Of course half the stuff they're asking Goodell can just hide behind the fact it's currently under investigation.

She just zinged him again asking about why Robert Muller was hired to do the investigation into the NFL and why when he has a connection to the league in the past.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Lots of options.

Standard league. WR I have Garçon Hilton Steve smith Welker and randle.

At flex I have who ever doesn't start and Fred Jackson.

TE Witten or Paul from Washington. Thoughts?

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey
Lots of options.

Standard league. WR I have Garçon Hilton Steve smith Welker and randle.

At flex I have who ever doesn't start and Fred Jackson.

TE Witten or Paul from Washington. Thoughts?

Hilton no doubt against Jags, then its between Garcon sand Steve Smith and id go with Witten

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
SD over Buffalo
Cincy over Tenn
NE over Oakland
Colts over Jax
NO over Minny
Giants over Texans
Philadelphia over Redskins
Dallas over STL
Cleveland over Baltimore **Upset Special
Detroit over GB in a close one
SF over Zona
Seattle over Denver
Pitt over Carolina
KC over Miami
Jets over Chicago

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Buffalo's 2-0 and at home with San Diego going cross-country on a classic letdown game (after beating the champs at home), that's why they're favored.

But yeah I don't trust EJ Manuel...even if the rest of the Bills team isn't bad.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Jason Kelce with one of the dumbest, most unnecessary, blocking penalties that just took away an 80 yard TD run. :facepalm:

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Joe Buck: Right now, people across America are racing to their computers to add Jordan Matthews to their Fantasy team. :nod:

It's true too, because he's probably undrafted in most leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad