Lindblom Oskar Lindblom Thread: 20-21 Masterton Trophy Winner (9/24/21 Scan - Cancer Free)

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Whatever the word, it seems that it will be addressed following tonight's game when Lindlom will be available to the media.

'It's a big day for Oskar' — Lindblom helping Flyers keep things in perspective

And this is the quote by Hayes: "It's a big day for Oskar," Hayes said with a smile. "I don't want to speak for him, but he got some great news today. It puts life into perspective. We're having problems as a team right now, we need to battle our way out of it. It sucks, no one in this organization wants to lose. Everyone wants to win for each other and for our fans. It's a big day for Oskar. He had some good news, I'm sure you guys are going to find out soon, I don't want to be the one to tell you. Even though we're struggling, that was a very cool moment. That will stick with me for a while."

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Right now his biggest issue is stamina, which isn't exactly a surprise, one outstanding game followed by a meh game.
Which is why AV has benched him for a few games, just to let him rest and not overwork him with a compressed schedule.

Both Lindblom and Patrick have improved as the season has progressed, I won't be surprised if both break out next season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad