Lindblom Oskar Lindblom Thread: 20-21 Masterton Trophy Winner (9/24/21 Scan - Cancer Free)

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
When he hit the ice with his bald cancer head I had tears in my eyes. I yelled to my family and they were all looking for 23. It was beyond sports.

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
I'm not going to say tha Therrie is the greatest PP coach in the game. However the area flaws that the Flyers offense has is exposed on every PP. There is no reliable sniper. They are not good at making passes that can be easily accepted and even bungle receiving most of the passes that are good. Its been a while since a Flyer scored a PP goal off of a pass for a quick one timer.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
Its 5 on 4. Ypu shouldn't need a sniper. You need quick, clean passes to create space. An average NHLer should be able to score on a PP. Thats why Derek Grant is out there on ours.

as bad as grant is, nak or pitlick aren't answers to our 2nd pp as well. Grant was only one because farabee, couts, or jvr were out. on AV/thierrien. It would've been just as ineffective with nak or pitlick and there weren't any other options besides those two (not saying I would've gone grant here)

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
He looked a bit smaller and slower and weaker, all expected. I think he will have no trouble getting the muscle back and he still is smart as hell. He’s locked in as a top 6 player for the next 8 years. Lots to be excited about there. Lost a game 7 in round 2. Any of Lindblom, Patrick Frost could have been the difference. Very happy for him. He will massively out perform that contract.

Reactions: Tripod

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Boys I have just lost my father a couple hours ago andI really need someone I Don’t know from internet to tell me everything is gonna be ok
I’m sorry for your loss. He’ll always be with you in your heart and mind. I’ve physically lost my closest loved ones but their spirits are always with me. Hang in there.

Last edited:

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Boys I have just lost my father a couple hours ago andI really need someone I Don’t know from internet to tell me everything is gonna be ok

I can't imagine what you're feeling, but we are all here for you.

I'm sure he was a great man that left an indelible mark on his friends and family.

Rest in Power, Mr. BSB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad