Post-Game Talk: Oshie vs Hitchcock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phosphophyllite

Mar 15, 2016
宝石の国
Does Ovie play tomorrow? Go for 55? Try to get PPG so he won't be called **** by people who don't realise that there are 1.7 assists given out for every goal?

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Caps aren't playing until at least Thursday..... Gotta give holts the start. The momentum of breaking the record could be even bigger than tonight!

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Tarasenko hits 40
Ovi hits 50 on a hat trick
Holtby ties Brodeur
Caps hit 120 pts

The switch has been flipped. Flyers, we're coming for you!

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
Hey everyone, nice to meet fellow Caps fans! I've been checking out hf for awhile, but just joined recently lol.

So what do you guys think about Holtby playing tomorrow to set a new record? He didn't have a particularly tough game today and Anaheim doesn't have anything to play for (assuming LA beats WPG, currently 2-0 LA). I get that it's a back to back and obviously the cup is the goal, but there will be at least 2 days of rest before game 1 and this is a rare once in a lifetime opportunity.. I would play him!

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
Hey everyone, nice to meet fellow Caps fans! I've been checking out hf for awhile, but just joined recently lol.

So what do you guys think about Holtby playing tomorrow to set a new record? He didn't have a particularly tough game today and Anaheim doesn't have anything to play for (assuming LA beats WPG, currently 2-0 LA). I get that it's a back to back and obviously the cup is the goal, but there will be at least 2 days of rest before game 1 and this is a rare once in a lifetime opportunity.. I would play him!

Welcome. I think he gets the start. He didn't work hard tonight and with the record...

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Now time to rest everyone. Ovi got 50. Holtby got 48. Hopefully most of stars are benched tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad