Oshie Kicks Jost in the Groin

WATTAGE4451

Jan 4, 2018
Other sould be suspended but why are so many athletes so stupid when it comes to wearing cups.
Getting kicked will hurt even if you are wearing a cup. Force of impact your balks will still feel plus pushing cup into side of your inner groin still hurts bad as well.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Oshie seemed a little more chippy tonight. A lot on the line for the Caps. But I also wonder if he knows he is retiring this offseason and wants to give every last ounce left he has.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
oshie just became an av's fans favorite, mackinnon who? did you see someone finally ball bounced jostie?

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Yes but he wasn't and it wouldn't have hurt as bad and the possibility of damage is far less with one on. This doesn't change anything about how Oshie should be handled but start taking care of yourself!

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Not quite as ridiculous as the Devils-Rangers fight, but the caps and Sabres had a fun ending.

I’m somewhat joking with the title, but that’s also kinda what happened? Not a big deal, but I’ve liked Oshie in the past- he looks like an absolute punk here.

Anywho, decent watch imo.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
He also kinda kicked Jost in the groin.

Wife must’ve kicked him off to the living room lately. I’m no doctor, but he looks sexually frustrated lately. All that built up frustration and he’s taking it out on players.

• Haha
Reactions: Avs2022

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
He also kinda kicked Jost in the groin.

Wife must’ve kicked him off to the living room lately. I’m no doctor, but he looks sexually frustrated lately. All that built up frustration and he’s taking it out on players.
You can't point that out. That's an impossible reaction to getting hit backwards off balance.

AvroArrow

Fire Keefe
Jun 10, 2011
Toronto
Not quite as ridiculous as the Devils-Rangers fight, but the caps and Sabres had a fun ending.

I’m somewhat joking with the title, but that’s also kinda what happened? Not a big deal, but I’ve liked Oshie in the past- he looks like an absolute punk here.

Anywho, decent watch imo.

Not really, Oshie finishes a check, #26 on Buffalo cheap shots Oshie which starts the entire thing

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
delete, my bad, since it’s Oshie being a punk in both cases it makes sense to merge ‘em.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad