Oshie Kicks Jost in the Groin

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Need to add some grit in the offseason so people like Oshie will think twice about ball stomping and pretending to be superman flying into Tage Thompson's back. Damned troll

• Haha
Reactions: Neil Racki

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Parros will give benefit of the doubt because he has pudding for a brain, but that should be 5+ games. That isn’t a natural movement, he straight punted him in the balls, what the f*** are we doing here? 2nd dangerous play of the night, Hathaway being the first “aw gee, these pro skaters just flail wildly” candidate of the night.

pcruz

Mar 7, 2013
Vaughan
Parros will give benefit of the doubt because he has pudding for a brain, but that should be 5+ games. That isn’t a natural movement, he straight punted him in the balls, what the f*** are we doing here? 2nd dangerous play of the night, Hathaway being the first “aw gee, these pro skaters just flail wildly” candidate of the night.

This is completely and utterly wrong.

It should be 40+ games, if not a full season.

Kicking someone with skates should be an automatic 10+ game suspension.
Kicking someone with skates anywhere near the femoral artery or the head should be an absolutely major suspension.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dec 17, 2018

Kicking someone with skates anywhere near the femoral artery or the head should be an absolutely major suspension.

Absolutely- problem is the nhl doesn’t do that. I’m being realistic saying Parros will likely view it as accidental, and we’d be lucky to get 5 games.

Meanwhile this shit will continue until we have another Bertuzzi sorta incident, and then we’ll all wonder how that could happen. Or McSorley. Shit, it’s like an earthquake, the NHL’s incompetence, it’s due to really f*** shit up every 10 years or so, and we’re around the 20 year mark.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
i like oshie but i think that was a little more intentional than is being let on

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dec 17, 2018
i like oshie but i think that was a little more intentional than is being let on

I liked Oshie, but he’s been pulling this shit more often, and this one was legitimately dangerous. Also a completely bitch-made move, I’d be embarrassed to look in the mirror after that shit. You kicked another man in the balls with a skate on because you couldn’t handle the heat, you absolute puke, is what TJ should be telling himself in the mirror tonight.

Anywho. Sens lose a pick? Seriously though- this really can’t be ignored. That’s super f***ing dangerous.

PokeyTheCat

Jul 23, 2021
IMG_2318.jpeg

ijuka

May 14, 2016

Department of Rat Safety.

We're trending towards "accidentally on purpose"-injure attempts rather than blatant ones, since the DoPS seems to be unable to catch them.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
That was pretty great for an absolutely dirty move. Oshie gave himself plausible deniability. He can claim the hit knocked him off-balance and his leg came up automatically to steady himself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad