Oshawa Generals 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

yessir29292

Dec 11, 2021
So I guess the East is really just a battle to see who gets slaughtered by whomever makes it out West?
It’s hockey, it could go anyway. Its could be a slaughter but probably not… Gens beat LDN and Rangers very recently. If west winner plays 14 games in the next two series and East winner plays 10 who knows what happens. Also auto birth for Easy team the the Mem is sag wins so we’re all cheering for sag in the east

trellaine201

Feb 10, 2010
Left coast
What a stupid thing that player from Oshawa did, cost his team big time. That should be an easy 5. One of the better players I have seen this series.

JRHockeyBUZZZ

Mar 28, 2024
To the Oshawa Fans booing the 17 year old for receiving a blatant head check... That would be called Karma.. Jr Hockey gods looking down smiling tonight.

Reactions: CTrain10

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
Not much to say from Oshawa side. Faced a hot goalie who stopped all 47 shots. Couldn't sneak one by him.

Sennecke likely will be getting at least 2 games but will wait for league review tomorrow.

At this point, I assume we play game 7 Tuesday. See you then.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Not much to say from Oshawa side. Faced a hot goalie who stopped all 47 shots. Couldn't sneak one by him.

Sennecke likely will be getting at least 2 games but will wait for league review tomorrow.

At this point, I assume we play game 7 Tuesday. See you then.
Crazy to think where this series would be if Barrie didn’t play Ben West in gm 3. Even he was solid, but Hillebrandt has been pretty much unbeatable in every game he’s played

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
As of this writing, the OHL has not announced any suspension for Beckett Sennecke. Generally, they would've atleast announced "Suspended Indefinitely" until the offices open Monday to determine a length of suspension but at this point, "No News=Good News".

Reactions: squireprods

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
We've seen some wild round 1 matchups before where the No.8 seed shocks the No.1 as anything but a push over. In the end, the far superior team prevailed and Barrie was carried into 2 victories by their Goaltending. You almost wonder what the Barrie coach was thinking starting West game 3.

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
We all know Oshawa has had a problem all season of playing up/down to their opponents. Hoping that since Ottawa is more talented than Barrie that Oshawa steps it up.

Reactions: trellaine201

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Looks like Toms is a scratch again tonight. I have not heard about an injury.

Guess we all miss GU.
No, not everyone. Having multiple accounts was documented, and obviously against forum rules.
GU = Square Corners.
Imagine pretending to be a fan of your biggest rival. Rather pathetic.
Then after he was banned, he posts on his Twitter /X account :
"Does anyone have a Half boards account that they don't use? PM me".
Lots of good Gens fans like yourself on here... Don't need him.

Reactions: Roadhog

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
His hard on for the Petes did him in. If he had just stuck to gens stuff it would have been much better for everyone.

Reactions: Roadhog

yessir29292

Dec 11, 2021
No, not everyone. Having multiple accounts was documented, and obviously against forum rules.
GU = Square Corners.
Oh really fair enough. Still this Oshawa chat is nothing without GU, I rarely bother checking anymore. I don’t watch enough to provide insight but like knowing what’s going on.
He was incredibly biased but provided good insight nonetheless and created lots of dialogue.

yessir29292

Dec 11, 2021
GU = Square Corners.
And yes that is pathetic behaviour. That said I imagine everyone who participates in Gens forum misses having him. Because it’s the internet and I could care less if someone has a burner account even though I think they’re a pathetic human for doing so.

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Ritchie with an unbelievable goal to kick off rd 2. Going to be a long series, but glad we’re starting off not chasing this time

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
Pure domination from start to finish. That wasn't a game, that was a statement.

Lukewarm has finally moved to #Redhot.

Keep it going into Ottawa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad