Oshawa Generals 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
The Gens are legit the worst shootout team ever. Now 1/14 on shootout attempts this season and the 5 that got saved the last 2 nights any goalie in the league would've saved. 0-4 in shootouts this year

Smart to let Erie win though so that the Soo will miss the playoffs and that'll be used against them by the committee. Big picture thinking by Walters

OttersFan

Jan 6, 2018
The Gens are legit the worst shootout team ever. Now 1/14 on shootout attempts this season and the 5 that got saved the last 2 nights any goalie in the league would've saved. 0-4 in shootouts this year

Smart to let Erie win though so that the Soo will miss the playoffs and that'll be used against them by the committee. Big picture thinking by Walters
I don’t think anyone “let Erie win” considering the refs were all for Oshawa all night. Erie couldn’t get a PP for anything, not that they would have scored on it either. Erie just came back to finish it.

Tomasino continues to impress me every time I see him play in Erie or even when he was in Niagara. Good player.

Reactions: Finster8

Jaycro

Sep 12, 2016
Not happy with the coaching or goaltending and team defence. The Gens are not looking good considering the talent they have (on paper!)!

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
And somehow the Gens actually gain ground for home ice as Barrie got shut out by North Bay. Now 9 points over both BAR and HAM, BAR has played 2 less than OSH/HAM

GeneralConversation

Nov 1, 2018
Roll reversal last night. Finally get the good start we need but let the other team back in it. Hard to figure out this team at the moment, but there’s no denying that when they’re on, they’re hard to beat. Hopefully all the kinks get worked out between now and the playoffs and a long run ensues. How does this offensively talented team stink so bad at shootouts?? Crazy.

Reactions: Whatanathol

TuckerFan1

Jul 14, 2012
Oshawa
Dude. I agree. I think he will be better than Studnika. He already is
Jack ended up turning into a pretty good player, but Harrison looks like a complete player and it’s only his rookie season. Harrison does have the benefit of developing under a team that hasn't been depleted of talent from a Mem Cup win.

Reactions: Nerf27

TommyV27

Sep 20, 2019
Should be a packed house today in Oshawa.

Calling a Gens 6-2 victory, Neumann continues his hot hand with the game winner.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Owen Sound is not a team I’d want to get in round 1 of the playoffs. Their top 9 scorers are their 9 oldest players, all 9 being 1999 or 2000 born and Guzda is a top 4 goalie in the west

4-3 OS, Struthers

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
I like Walters' aggressiveness in OT today and I think it caught Attack coach Alan Letang off guard.

Walters sends out 3 forwards (Neumann, MacLean, Harrison) and OS quickly scrambles and sends out 2 D-man and MacLean draws a penalty and the game is over on the PP as Walters sends out an all-forwards unit of Neumann-McShane-Tomasino-Tullio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad