GDT: Oscars

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Anne Hathaway has come full circle and she also made me tear up when she thanked her husband.

Not sure what full circle means here. She was a very good actress in her younger roles, and has matured to being as good as anyone in her field.

Thank goodness she won. She absolutely deserved it. 23 minutes of film time, but not one second was wasted, and quite simply a performance that will be shown some 60+ years from now when she is in the In Memorium section.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Not sure what full circle means here. She was a very good actress in her younger roles, and has matured to being as good as anyone in her field.

Thank goodness she won. She absolutely deserved it. 23 minutes of film time, but not one second was wasted, and quite simply a performance that will be shown some 60+ years from now when she is in the In Memorium section.

She started her career in The Princess Diaries and now is an Oscar winner.

On another note, This performance is lackluster.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
I am underwhelmed by Adele.

but her stuff has been seriously saturated by radio stations.

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
She started her career in The Princess Diaries and now is an Oscar winner.

On another note, This performance is lackluster.

Shouldn't that be half a circle, or a 180?

But yeah, that song was underwhelming.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Kristen Stewart looks like she just rolled out of bed. Woof.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Kristen Stewart looks like she just rolled out of bed. Woof.

More like they found her black out drunk in her dressing room, and someone had to shake her back to life

She is 22 years old, and looks like she has spent the last decade method acting for a role in a Courtney Love biopic

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
It was a special level of gross tonight. Especially in contrast with typical Oscar attire/hygiene/grooming.

Yeah for better or worse that is the look she wants.

She was/is an embarrassment and I have no idea why they ask her to do something like this.

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
lol, Quentin makes me look reasonable and put together.

go creative freak! go!:handclap::handclap:

Kovi

Feb 11, 2007
Was he dipping into the sock puppet's stash before he won? He was all over the place.

I know what its like to be in MY creative zone....I am totally disorganized and non logical.

I cant even imagine it on a huger scale.....and he is in that zone ALL of the time. its gotta be madness personified.

You are definitely transcended someplace....

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
I know what its like to be in MY creative zone....I am totally disorganized and non logical.

I cant even imagine it on a huger scale.....and he is in that zone ALL of the time. its gotta be madness personified.

You are definitely transcended someplace....

I think he had a little extra help transcending to that place. Just a bit too scattered for me.

Argo wins and Ben Affleck is awesome!

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I think he had a little extra help transcending to that place. Just a bit too scattered for me.

Argo wins and Ben Affleck is awesome!

Yeah so what if he completely belittled the Canadians who were the primary heroes in the real story. Go Argo

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
The show as a whole was really terrible. MacFarlane was lousy as the host. No way they bring him back next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad