Player Discussion Oscar Klefbom

McTonyBrar

Apr 2, 2018
I'm not 100% of this but didn't Friedman strongly hint at Klefbom not returning to play?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
You've been trying to get my attention and now you got nothing to say? Predictable.
You flood and castigate the Bakersfield thread with your obsession over Tyler Tulio's situation, and then later have the gall to tell people what to do on this one. There. Now I said it.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
You flood and castigate the Bakersfield thread with your obsession over Tyler Tulio's situation, and then later have the gall to tell people what to do on this one. There. Now I said it.

The nerve of me to move those posts to the OT thread. The f***ing gall.

This is you.

Me too. Thought there might be an Edmonton connection, but nothing, so have no idea why it would be posted here.

This is you.

This is you.

Let it go. Please.

This is you.

I think you've made your point on here about a hundred times. We get it. Really, I believe everyone gets it. Is this guy a relative or good friend, or something? Don't you want to move on and talk about other Condor things?

This is you.

Did Tulio score?;):D

This is you.

Best not to even mention his name on here. You run the risk of being banned.:D

This is you.

The way this thread changed course to something else that got beat to death reminds me of another thread.;):D

Who has the obsession with who?

I've always been right here if you wanna talk about Tulio, a conversation you've wanted nothing to do with and would rather lay bait in multiple threads in.

[email protected]

Go ahead and let them know how horrible a job I'm doing.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
The nerve of me to move those posts to the OT thread. The f***ing gall.

This is you.

This is you.

This is you.

This is you.

This is you.

This is you.

This is you.

Who has the obsession with who?

I've always been right here if you wanna talk about Tulio, a conversation you've wanted nothing to do with and would rather lay bait in multiple threads in.

[email protected]

Go ahead and let them know how horrible a job I'm doing.
Go ahead and keep reporting people.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Lots of fighting here. Let it go people.
I'm good with moving on. I've said my piece.

I'm not sure how Holland will be able to determine what kind of shape Klefs shoulder will be by the time the expansion draft happens. I hope whatever call he makes turns out to be the right one for us.

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
I'm good with moving on. I've said my piece.

I'm not sure how Holland will be able to determine what kind of shape Klefs shoulder will be by the time the expansion draft happens. I hope whatever call he makes turns out to be the right one for us.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Theres a good chance that if he returns he wont be as good. We were seeing that while he was playing in that final year.

It would be amazing if he came back and played like he did 5 years ago

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
Klefbom will be fine. Besides, him at a fraction of his capabilities is still better than every other d-man except Nurse.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I thought Klefbom being left exposed to the expansion draft was heavily suggested by Klefbom himself.

And that his return to form very unlikely.

Getting Klefbom back close to healthy would be huge but let's not get our hopes up. Even if healthy I suspect a years + of rust will be obvious in his game as well.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I thought Klefbom being left exposed to the expansion draft was heavily suggested by Klefbom himself.

And that his return to form very unlikely.

Getting Klefbom back close to healthy would be huge but let's not get our hopes up. Even if healthy I suspect a years + of rust will be obvious in his game as well.
I think his response wasn't necessarily that he wouldn't be back to form. Just that, at the time of the draft, his rehab wouldn't be near completion and it would still be iffy, and he would completely understand if they didn't want to chance it and left him unprotected.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad