Confirmed with Link: Orpik returns! 1YR, $1M

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I guess I’m thinking he’s scratched 1 out of 4 and injured 1 out of 6, maybe scratched 2 out of 5 in 2018 as they test combinations.

Brooks Orpik has missed 4 games and zero playoff games the past 2 seasons. Not sure I would suggest that he is going to suddenly miss 14 games on injury. Hey, I could be wrong but.....

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I still think Orpik's job is basically going to be mentoring the younger players, helping in the locker room, and playing enough to stay in shape but not so much he won't be healthy for the playoffs.

Players that don't play don't mentor well.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
I’d be very surprised if Djoos was sitting at the start of the season. Unless he has a terrible camp (and conversely, someone has a terrific one).

The comfortable thing to do....and what’s been obviously earned — as of right now — is the 3 pairs from the Cup run. As it should be, In My Opinion
I think Bowey will get his share of playing time. And I think Bowey is the better prospect. Time will tell.

jfc64

Jul 2, 2006
My man! What the f***! You'll never have to be in shape more than for the playoffs again AS LONG AS YOU LIVE!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad