Organizational Prospect Rankings 2018: #4

Who is #4?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deam78

Aug 16, 2017
I'd go with Islanders here. Not too sure about their depth, but the top 5 is sick.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
There a link to the first thread? Idk how Buffalo is #1 yeah Dahlin and all but I would like to see the guys that were listed. Ended up picking Detroit for 4.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
the following team has depth in all positions. This team should have been number 3.

Lets not even include 2018 draft picks, this team has depth on Defence, they have 2 towers,
and they have depth up front, would have solidified the number 3 spot, if their 2017 first rounder stayed around for one more year in juniors like most juniors does after being drafted.

this team in my mind has a stronger prospects pool then the New York Islanders coming into the draft, bar none. Defence, fowards, and they also have the best CHL goalie right now.

The :flyersare my choice at number 3, and I also like their group better then Carolina's and Buffalo actually as the Sabres are only like 3 players deep max. (pre 2018 draft)

Isaac Ratcliffe was left out,6'6 dman that was point per game last year, will probalby make team Canada come December,
Philippe Myers 6'5 dman, undrafted dman, another strong dman in their system, who we all missed out on.
German Rubtsov 1st rounder highly skilled complete player that plays a 200 foot game, highly skilled player too, speed, skating, that is also pesky going to be a good one for philly.
Sam Morin 6'7 2013 1st rounder suffered a huge setback, and still has a chance to play in the NHL.
The Flyers also have possession I believe, the best goalie prospect on the planet in Carter Hart. although some teams have elite prospects goalies of their very own that have progressed very well (on paper) , (Canucks have Demko, Caps have Ilya Samsonov) but I really think Hart will be better then those guys.

once again my style of judging is not include 2018 draft picks, see where the teams are then include them.

pre 2018 Philly was quite ahead of the New York Islanders.
Now lets add em in

Isles was able to get Whalstrom and Dobson, 2 guys that were slated in the top 10, awesome picks. Dobson was a beast at the memorial cup, Whalstrom is a marksman in the making.
Philly had 2 1st rounders of their own in Farabee and O Brien, like Whalstrom Dobson, picks in the teens.

11 Wahlstrom
12 Dobson
14 Farabee
19 Jay O Brien

Philly made the playoffs their picks were relatively close to the Isles, anyone read the scouting reports on Farabee and OBrien? those guys are far more complete then the Isles combo, no joke.
reason why I am saying this is because Whalstrom needs to badly work on his defensive side, Dobson is not slated to be a true offensive dman, meanwhile Farabee and O Brien are highly offensive players, O Brien is like a Kessel like player that back checks hard, Farabee is just a highly skilled player that is a shoot first winger that can also play mak that plays on the powerplay and 1st unit penalty killer, very impressive 1st rounders.
PS, rumors had it Canucks were really high on Farabe.

not to mention, Nolan Patrick is not mentioned.

conclusion ::flyers

the have depth in all positions.

Fowards

Frost,Rubtsov ,Farabee, O Brien

Defence

Myers, Ratcliffe ,

Goalie
Hart,

the flyers are built from the back end out all the way to their forward core. They have one of the deepest prospects pool in the NHL, because of strengths in all position, they are top 2 in the pre 2018 draft and should be top 2 after 2018 draft. Vancouver was able to solidify their defense pool with Wu and Hughes, the Flyers were able to solidify their pool by adding 2 fowards, they are a force to be reckon with and I am happy they are not in my conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad