Opposing Announcers? SJS and NSH

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
San Jose, LA, TB, and the NYR have good crews. Boston and Pittsburgh's are terrible....

Detroit's crew is ok, but Redmond can be kind of annoying sometimes. He's a pretty big homer too, but most people are.

Redmond has homer moments but he's more just a hardcore old-timer. He doesn't seem to like a lot of what goes on in today's game, particularly a lot of the penalty calls. He rips officiating a lot, but he'll do it regardless of whether it's for or against Detroit. I'll give him that much. He just doesn't like the new rules much.

sedag

Once a season.
May 6, 2010
I like listening to Quinn/Debrusk in Edmonton. Debrusk will have his homer moments but show me a color who doesn't. Kevin Quinn calls a game incredibly well. Fast, accurate and without a lot of joking/storytelling/ignoring the action.

zac

Apr 29, 2009
Redmond has homer moments but he's more just a hardcore old-timer. He doesn't seem to like a lot of what goes on in today's game, particularly a lot of the penalty calls. He rips officiating a lot, but he'll do it regardless of whether it's for or against Detroit. I'll give him that much. He just doesn't like the new rules much.

I hate Redmond. I think I've watched 2-3 streams with that crew and now that I have options never again.:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad