OPPF Draft Thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkey Town 18

Jun 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Nice to finally not be picking the same team as TDMM...I was hoping to wait longer for this, but goalies have gone quicker than I thought, and when you can get the best ever at a position in the 6th round it can’t be that bad right? Guess we’ll see...

Chicago selects Patrick Roy, G (Montreal)

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Nice to finally not be picking the same team as TDMM...I was hoping to wait longer for this, but goalies have gone quicker than I thought, and when you can get the best ever at a position in the 6th round it can’t be that bad right? Guess we’ll see...

Can't pretend I'm not happy to see a Montreal player being taken.Hopefully this triggers a Montreal run and more choices for me next round :laugh:

Roy is a great pick there, guaranteed top goalie.

I also got caught off guard by how fast goalies were drafted.Forced my hand to take Brimsek and sacrifice Boston.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express

Fantastic pick HT. Top 15 player of all time in the 60s is great no matter how you slice it.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
Frank Boucher - C

nhl_rangers_12.jpg

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I never received a PM that it was my pick....

I am not on the site 24/7 so if I get mentioned in a post, I wont see it - if I'm PM'ed (the proper way to do so) then I can see it via email.

I don't believe I should be docked any time for this & I will pick soon.

Would have picked first thing this AM when I arrived at work had I known it was my pick.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Cool you won't get a reduction but you're still skipped so pick right now

Don't forget to PM the next GM after you everyone.Not just mention him in a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad