Pre-Game Talk: Opening Week (MIN, DAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I hate Minny fans more than any fan base. I hope we win. The Wild act like they are a dynasty or some **** and im sick of it. This is why it pisses me off that Roy insists on playing Guenin and Holden against them because as history will show all the Wild players will do is dump it in their corners and cycle and get a shot on Varly. Watch. all night to night anytime one of those bozo's are out there thats what will happen.

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
I'd love for it to be Matt Cooke. I know he doesn't *technically* play for them anymore, but he needs to find a way to make it happen.

I'm good with it being neiderreiter...I'm still amazed by how much slashing that man gets away with

spiller19

Sep 23, 2013
Minnesota has recently taken over as my most hated team. I don't really dislike many teams either I quit hating Detroit a while ago. IMO they have built a decent team but it's not like they are super young although they have some nice young talent like dumba Grandlund and Coyle. But a lot of their core is getting older( Parise Suter Pominville vanek koivu) and I don't see how there younger guys can make a big enough impact to make them true contenders before those guys get too old. I think they'll end up like the flames a few years ago where they will make the playoffs consitantly but never make much of a run and end up in a flux of not good enough to do anything but not bad enough to draft high end talent.

Avs

Bozak + 2nd
Feb 9, 2013
Illinois
It's quite amusing how a team that employed Matt Cooke can constantly complain about goons....

falconski

Unregistered User
Jan 21, 2008
It's quite amusing how a team that employed Matt Cooke can constantly complain about goons....

There's a reason they're in the top third for number of suspensions over the past couple years

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
I hate them too. Easily my #1 hate team out there. Yeah, sure, Detroit sucks, but they are so far away, and at least I can respect the way they do things.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
Maybe Roy is putting the scrubs out early because we get injured seemingly every time in the first month. Saving the others for the playoffs. :sarcasm:

of course we have to make them first....

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This is one of the few times when I dislike the Avs start time. Already off work but there's still 5 hours to go.

Getting more and more excited to watch Rantanen in his first ever game. He's just flying under the radar both nationally and locally there. Even we haven't talked too much about him in recent days because of, ummm, other stuff going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad