Pre-Game Talk: Opening Night Oilers v Canucks Wed WITH FANS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
That doesn’t justify Chiasson on the first line.
Boeser being out does. Often NHL coaches rather not shake up their lines as much as possible with short injuries. So they throw guys like Chiasson up to fill the hole.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I like all 3 players, but Hyman - Nuge - Yams does not look like a 2nd line that will able to carry place and score consistently. I love them as complimentary players but they need line drivers.
I think now is when we find out if Nuge can still be a line driver. It would be pretty remarkable to see that resurface on his own line, but I agree with you. I can't see that line doing amazing things at this point. Maybe if they had some more size. I wonder if trying Foegle there instead of Yamamoto would do anything. But then I wonder if we are using Yams correctly, I don't think he should be on a grinding line like our 3rd line is going to be.

Reactions: Forgot About Drai

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I think now is when we find out if Nuge can still be a line driver. It would be pretty remarkable to see that resurface on his own line, but I agree with you. I can't see that line doing amazing things at this point. Maybe if they had some more size. I wonder if trying Foegle there instead of Yamamoto would do anything. But then I wonder if we are using Yams correctly, I don't think he should be on a grinding line like our 3rd line is going to be.
Nuge has had maybe one stretch of 20 games his entire career that he drove a line. That’s not a part of his game.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Buahahahaha.

Guy gets a call from the mechanic shop

"You're truck is ready, sir"

Guy shows up, does his walk around and pre-trip inspection. What does guy find?? I tire is completely flat.

Guy goes inside to repair shop, with the response of "we don't do tires here"....

:ha:

Reactions: Whyme

North

Jun 25, 2009
Boeser being out does. Often NHL coaches rather not shake up their lines as much as possible with short injuries. So they throw guys like Chiasson up to fill the hole.

No not guys like Chiasson. He should not be one of the options when you have an opening on the top line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino