Post-Game Talk: OPENING NIGHT! October 8th - VAN @ CGY - 8:00MT (Sportsnet)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So how do you guys feel about having Jonas Hiller in net tonight?

Personally, I still like Ramo more because of loyalty and stuff, but both goalies have been fantastic for the last year or so, and I'm not concerned about our netminding in the slightest.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
The singers, Tegan and Sara are from Calgary as well. The stars have aligned for our cup run.

We were in the same grade 4 class together and I think Tegan was in my grade 5 and 6 class (if it wasn't, then it was Sara). We were also in the same high school too. It's really exciting to see people you grew up with make it big.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
And the other? He was notorious for being a brick wall or a slice of swiss cheese.

Hiller had a partial shutout, a full shutout, and then in the pre-season finale he was shelled. But none of the goals were soft. Sometimes you do have to play defence.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Well, apparently it wasn't Chris Butler:

Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan 1h1 hour ago
Curtis Glencross just sent a text saying he was having toast for breakfast. I asked what toaster setting he uses and he said 4.

:laugh: We're back, baby!

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Well, apparently it wasn't Chris Butler:

Boring Sean Monahan ‏@boringmonahan 1h1 hour ago
Curtis Glencross just sent a text saying he was having toast for breakfast. I asked what toaster setting he uses and he said 4.

:laugh: We're back, baby!

Capture7-300x180.jpg

Thank you based BSM

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
We were in the same grade 4 class together and I think Tegan was in my grade 5 and 6 class (if it wasn't, then it was Sara). We were also in the same high school too. It's really exciting to see people you grew up with make it big.

Thats pretty neato. I saw them the last three times they were playing in Calgary. One time was a private gig I got invited to and had a chance to talk with them, really down to earth ladies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hmmm. I feel like the odds for tonight's contest aren't nearly long enough for the Flames. In protest, I'm only putting in half of my net vWorth for this game. I'll be the other half on the Sharks.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Calgary Flames ‏@NHLFlames 6m6 minutes ago
Sean Monahan is sick and will not practice this morning. He will be a game-time decision. #CGYvsVAN

OMG yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary Flames ‏@NHLFlames 6m6 minutes ago
Sean Monahan is sick and will not practice this morning. He will be a game-time decision. #CGYvsVAN

OMG yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
sounds like it's running through the team, Gaudreau was sick the other day

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad